• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My organization is looking for a way to include the related list hovers on Visual Force pages.  We can't use the 'apex:detail' component to accomplish, as we need to add additional functionality within the layout that we can't add via the standard page layout option.

If anyone has done this before can they post some code here as an example?

• November 12, 2009

My organization is looking for a way to include the related list hovers on Visual Force pages.  We can't use the 'apex:detail' component to accomplish, as we need to add additional functionality within the layout that we can't add via the standard page layout option.

If anyone has done this before can they post some code here as an example?

• November 12, 2009

Hi,

I need to put a custom related list on the account detail page and put the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom related list.

I was able to do the custom related list displayed on the bottom of the Account detail page wiring a standard controller extension and visula force page.

Now the problem is How do I place the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom list? I saw couple of threads for the above, but the hover links issue was never discussed?.

Can any one please guide me how can I do this.

Thank you.