• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know how to use the Apex Data loader extract feature to pull data with a condition of "not equal" to null or blank?

using the GUI I select the field I want to not be null and then 'not equals' and the value field is a dorp down of the hard coded values.  When I try entering 'null' there I still get blanks and when I try " " it also returns blanks.  Can someone help?

I am trying export a nightly file of opportunity data from Salesforce.com to my instance of CA Clarity.  Can anyone help me understand how to create the file without using the GUI and export this data via SFTP to a directory on a server that my Clarity job can then pick up for import?

-Matt

Does anyone know how to use the Apex Data loader extract feature to pull data with a condition of "not equal" to null or blank?

using the GUI I select the field I want to not be null and then 'not equals' and the value field is a dorp down of the hard coded values.  When I try entering 'null' there I still get blanks and when I try " " it also returns blanks.  Can someone help?