• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have installed this app for my organization and have several calendars available to sync.  I have been getting the following error message when I try to sync from Google to Salesforce for a few of the calendars:

"Cannot sync into the read-only or free/busy calendar 'Calendar Name'"

I cannot figure out why this might be happening.  Is there something in the settings on the Google end that needs to be changed?  On the Sforce side?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Courtney

Hello,

My organization has multiple address fields on one of our contact record types (4 to be exact--Mother, Father, Guardian, Emergency).  To make data entry easier, once someone enters the first address on the record (Mother), I'd like the record to automatically refresh and populate the remaining three address fields with the same information.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Courtney

Hello,

I am trying to create a simple Google search query from a custom object in Sforce.  I'd like it to pull from three fields on the same record.  

For example, School Name, City, State (site:greatschools.org KIPPAcademy, New York, NY).  

Does anyone know how to implement this code?  Do I need to create a new field on the object?

Thanks in advance,

Courtney

Hello,

My nonprofit organization is currently using a Microsoft Access database to store our data and is in the process of customizing Sforce to migrate the data over.  In addition, we would like to replicate certain aspects of how the data is displayed in MS Access in Salesforce with custom objects.  I have already created the objects along with a few fields.  

I believe Visualforce would be the ideal tool to solve this challenge but I am not an expert.  I'm not able to paste an example of how the page structure is displayed in Access, however, I can email a copy to you to get an expert eye on how this can be done.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Courtney

Hello

My organization has a few customized address fields which required me to create workflow/field update checkboxes related to these specific addresses.  I am trying to set up a validation rule that will prevent users from saving a record if more than one "Preferred Address" checkbox is selected.

Specifically, the 3 checkbox fields I have created are:

Mother Preferred Address

Father Preferred Address

Guardian Preferred Address

I haven't had any luck figuring out the formula that would allow me to set up this validation rule.  Any suggestions?

Many thanks! 

Hello,

I have installed this app for my organization and have several calendars available to sync.  I have been getting the following error message when I try to sync from Google to Salesforce for a few of the calendars:

"Cannot sync into the read-only or free/busy calendar 'Calendar Name'"

I cannot figure out why this might be happening.  Is there something in the settings on the Google end that needs to be changed?  On the Sforce side?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Courtney

Hello,

My organization has multiple address fields on one of our contact record types (4 to be exact--Mother, Father, Guardian, Emergency).  To make data entry easier, once someone enters the first address on the record (Mother), I'd like the record to automatically refresh and populate the remaining three address fields with the same information.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Courtney

Hello,

I am trying to create a simple Google search query from a custom object in Sforce.  I'd like it to pull from three fields on the same record.  

For example, School Name, City, State (site:greatschools.org KIPPAcademy, New York, NY).  

Does anyone know how to implement this code?  Do I need to create a new field on the object?

Thanks in advance,

Courtney

Hello,

My nonprofit organization is currently using a Microsoft Access database to store our data and is in the process of customizing Sforce to migrate the data over.  In addition, we would like to replicate certain aspects of how the data is displayed in MS Access in Salesforce with custom objects.  I have already created the objects along with a few fields.  

I believe Visualforce would be the ideal tool to solve this challenge but I am not an expert.  I'm not able to paste an example of how the page structure is displayed in Access, however, I can email a copy to you to get an expert eye on how this can be done.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Courtney

Hello

My organization has a few customized address fields which required me to create workflow/field update checkboxes related to these specific addresses.  I am trying to set up a validation rule that will prevent users from saving a record if more than one "Preferred Address" checkbox is selected.

Specifically, the 3 checkbox fields I have created are:

Mother Preferred Address

Father Preferred Address

Guardian Preferred Address

I haven't had any luck figuring out the formula that would allow me to set up this validation rule.  Any suggestions?

Many thanks! 

Hi All,

Is there any way to display default value in look up field?

Thanks.

KSR