• 30 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are using custom URL with Sites and for certain actions we see the URL revert to the original site domain.

An example of where everything woks fine and custom URL is not affected:

PageReference page = new PageReference(System.Page.SiteApplication.getUrl()+linkUtil.mandatoryParams+'&candidateId='+candidateId+'&jobId='+jobId);
        page.setRedirect(true);
        return page;

An example of where we perform an action and custom URL reverts back to original site domain:

PageReference pr; pr = new PageReference(System.Page.login.getUrl()+linkUtil.mandatoryParams+'&jobId='+jobId);
pr.setRedirect(true);
     return pr;

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Cheers.

Hi,

Quick question - I'm setting Read/Create/Edit/Delete custom object permissions on profiles - I'm not sure how this affects field level permissions (also set on profile).  If I set a custom object on a profile to have no R/C/E/D permissions do I also need to set the field level security to invisible for each field?

My assumption is that Object level security trumps field level security..is that correct?

Cheers.

Pageblocks sometimes appear in strange bright colours within our application -our stylesheets do not include the colours displayed, and everything seems to link back to salesforce scripts.

This only started happening recently, and affects different pages/pageblocks on different orgs with identical code.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?  This is one of the more flamboyant display problems we've come across ;)

Thanks.

When Salesforce's AJAX rerender is used, our styling disappears and reverts to standard salesforce styles

This only started to happen recently.  Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to create/edit documents from customer portal - I need to save documents as a customer portal user and be able to access them from my CRM.

Customer Portal User/Manager profiles only allow read access to documents, and only a clone of one of these profiles can be used within Customer Portal config (as far as I can see).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Iain.

Hi,

Quick question - I'm setting Read/Create/Edit/Delete custom object permissions on profiles - I'm not sure how this affects field level permissions (also set on profile).  If I set a custom object on a profile to have no R/C/E/D permissions do I also need to set the field level security to invisible for each field?

My assumption is that Object level security trumps field level security..is that correct?

Cheers.

Pageblocks sometimes appear in strange bright colours within our application -our stylesheets do not include the colours displayed, and everything seems to link back to salesforce scripts.

This only started happening recently, and affects different pages/pageblocks on different orgs with identical code.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?  This is one of the more flamboyant display problems we've come across ;)

Thanks.