• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

Just wonder is there any limitation on the salesforce.com API service user connection?

If there is a limit what is the max number user can connect simultaneously?

Thansk

Hi,

I have a generated a sessionID using web services API (login call) and trying to use it as an accesstoken in a REST based request. It doesn''t seem to be working. Here is the link to documentation which talks about this. http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_rest/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/quickstart_oauth.htm

any help is appreciated

Thanks,

cvsg

• July 13, 2011

Hi,

How do I retrieve metadata of all SObjects in a single request using REST? The SOAP version has describeSobjects call which takes multiple object names as input. Is it possible with rest also?

Thanks,

GVC

• July 05, 2011

Hi,

I have a generated a sessionID using web services API (login call) and trying to use it as an accesstoken in a REST based request. It doesn''t seem to be working. Here is the link to documentation which talks about this. http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_rest/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/quickstart_oauth.htm

any help is appreciated

Thanks,

cvsg

• July 13, 2011

Are there any APIs/tools provided which can be used to monitor the WebService API calls against SalesForce.com ?

Thanks!

• January 11, 2010

Hi Guys,

Just wonder is there any limitation on the salesforce.com API service user connection?

If there is a limit what is the max number user can connect simultaneously?

Thansk

Hi Guys,

I ran into problem when creating Case object with customer field values. When ever I created a Case and setting the customer field Address__c (i.e String type) I got the Error as:

Error: Unable to create/update fields: Address__c. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile.

The same thing happen with my other customer field value  Property_No__c

What did I do wrong? Why can't these field values be set? What the restriction(s) on Case fields ?

Hey,
I generated the Java class files from enterprise WSDL file by AXIS. When I compile the java source codes, the error messages "too many parameters" shows. I found that the delegated classes such as Lead and Opportunity have more than 255 parameters in the construction methods.
Any advice?

Aaron Zhang

PS:
Severity and Description    Path    Resource    Location    Creation Time    Id
Too many parameters, parameter reference_1_State_Province__c is exceeding the limit of 255 words eligible for method parameters    wsdl2java/src/com/sforce/soap/enterprise/sobject    Lead.java    line 999    1260843911185    1928757
Too many parameters, parameter region__c is exceeding the limit of 255 words eligible for method parameters    wsdl2java/src/com/sforce/soap/enterprise/sobject    Opportunity.java    line 865    1260844217102    1928760