• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to create a paginated view for products object with 3 rows.If I fill all the values and click continue button that time the product values are temparly stored in apex classes and open the same page with 3 different products.and i fill some values and click continue that time the same process going on.

In every time the I click on continue that time the link of 1 is there.when i click 1 link that time the 1 link 3 products retrived on apex classes and values also.

How to do that? I want sample ocde also.

• March 01, 2010
Hi to all,
I have two custom objects providerActivity & batch.
The Batch linked to lookup on Provideractivity object.
I write a trigger on Provider Activity object on Before Insert time.
I want the the Batch object symbolicname field(objProviderActivity.BatchID__r.ProviderSymbolicName__c).But I insert the record on providerActivity record the symbolic name shows null and the objprovider size is 0.
My coding are,

trigger Activity on ProviderActivity__c (before insert) { for(ProviderActivity__c objProviderActivity : Trigger.New) { system.debug(objProviderActivity.BatchID__r.ProviderSymbolicName__c); Account[] objProvider = [select id,name,ActivityStatusDictionary__c,PaymentStatusDictionary__c,ProviderSymbolicNames__c from account where ProviderSymbolicNames__c Like : (objProviderActivity.BatchID__r.ProviderSymbolicName__c+',') OR ProviderSymbolicNames__c Like : (',' + objProviderActivity.BatchID__r.ProviderSymbolicName__c + ',') OR ProviderSymbolicNames__c Like : (','+ objProviderActivity.BatchID__r.ProviderSymbolicName__c) ]; system.debug(objProvider.size()); if(objProvider.size() >0) { //My Functions. } } }

the Cross reference is working on before Insert???
the cross reference is not working.My coding is correct or not???
  • February 15, 2010
Hi to all,
I want to create user in my organisation through code using contact record values.
I use the User's Username as contact Email Field.

How do I check the Email id is not repeated in whole salesforce DB???
Is there any global functions are there???
Send me the sample code...

Thanks,
Krish.
  • January 25, 2010

I want to create a paginated view for products object with 3 rows.If I fill all the values and click continue button that time the product values are temparly stored in apex classes and open the same page with 3 different products.and i fill some values and click continue that time the same process going on.

In every time the I click on continue that time the link of 1 is there.when i click 1 link that time the 1 link 3 products retrived on apex classes and values also.

How to do that? I want sample ocde also.

• March 01, 2010

I have a field named Total Students... and trying to do a count() on the object but can not get it to work...

It keeps bringing up this error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger TTLs caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: TTLs: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.Exception: Record is read-only: Trigger.TTLs: line 7, column 9

trigger TTLs on Account (after update) { List<Account> udte = new List<Account>(); Integer accs; accs=[Select count() from Account where RecordType.Name='Student']; for(Account hr: trigger.old) { hr.Total_Students__c=accs; htoUpdte.add(hr); } }

Yes I check the field level security, everything is editable about this field...

Where am I going wrong...

Hi to all,
I want to create user in my organisation through code using contact record values.
I use the User's Username as contact Email Field.

How do I check the Email id is not repeated in whole salesforce DB???
Is there any global functions are there???
Send me the sample code...

Thanks,
Krish.
  • January 25, 2010