• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a simple invoice mechanism using a custom button and a visualforce page on the opportunity. I simply want a window to open and have merge fields displayed within HTML.

But when I go to create the button, the visualforce page I've made isn't available on the "Content" drop-down. Is there something else that needs to be done to make a visualforce page available to a button?

Thanks

I've created a master-detail relationship field on a custom child object, looking to a custom parent object. When I create the child record, of course the master-parent record is required, and I'm then able to save the child record.

But once the child record has been saved, the master-detail lookup field to the parent record is now locked - I'm unable to edit the master-parent record, even though I had edit read-only field rights.

Any ideas would be great, thanks!

I'm a beginner at apex, and I've written this for a custom object called "Account". It works just fine for standard leads and accounts - just not the custom account object. I'm getting the error at the beginning of the third Account__c:

Invalid identifier: Account__c

trigger SetAccountField on Account__c (before insert, before update) {
    for (Account__c Account__c : Trigger.new) {
        Account__c.Scoring__c = '0017000000TEs0O';
    }
 }

Any help would be much appreciated. 

I've created a custom object called Scoring, and a lookup field from "Lead" to "Scoring".

I'm trying to create a trigger that will update the lookup field on Leads called "Scoring" with the record ID of  "a00A0000001yWcG. This is as far as I've gotten but my syntax is definitely wrong, but it gives you an idea of what I'm trying to do:

trigger {

if(Lead.Scoring__r.Id = null),
         Lead.Scoring__r.Id = 'a00A0000001yWcG'

}

I've created a master-detail relationship field on a custom child object, looking to a custom parent object. When I create the child record, of course the master-parent record is required, and I'm then able to save the child record.

But once the child record has been saved, the master-detail lookup field to the parent record is now locked - I'm unable to edit the master-parent record, even though I had edit read-only field rights.

I'm trying to create a simple invoice mechanism using a custom button and a visualforce page on the opportunity. I simply want a window to open and have merge fields displayed within HTML.

But when I go to create the button, the visualforce page I've made isn't available on the "Content" drop-down. Is there something else that needs to be done to make a visualforce page available to a button?

Thanks