• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've been using Maildrop with Salesforce for the past three months. It's been a great way to use Salesforce from a Mac. I love all the features, and the ease of use. However, that was until yesterday. Yesterday I pulled up Maildrop to add some emails I'd sent out, and when I click the add mail button nothing happens. The button itself looks like something is happening, but then no other windows ever appear. And, when I check the contacts and opportunities, there is also no email added. Only the floating button bar is opening right now. I've tried reinstalling it, but that didn't seem to work. Anyone got any ideas on what I need to do next?
I've been using Maildrop with Salesforce for the past three months. It's been a great way to use Salesforce from a Mac. I love all the features, and the ease of use. However, that was until yesterday. Yesterday I pulled up Maildrop to add some emails I'd sent out, and when I click the add mail button nothing happens. The button itself looks like something is happening, but then no other windows ever appear. And, when I check the contacts and opportunities, there is also no email added. Only the floating button bar is opening right now. I've tried reinstalling it, but that didn't seem to work. Anyone got any ideas on what I need to do next?