• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I am working on a vf page where, if a user does some operation without selecting list of records, we need to return the same page with apex pageMessages. but, when error message is displayed after url refresh, parameters from page are lost. i.e. apex/page_name?id=xyz is returned as apex/page_name.

if i use setredirect(true) in controller class, then error message is not displayed.

Please provide a solution.

Thanks 

I want to enable/disable a custom buttton on a VF page based on the Public Group (Group B, for example). 

To achieve this, I am querying GroupMember object. I check whether the UserOrGroupId field value equals current user's Id. but if the user is in, for example, Group A, and Group A is a sub-group of Group B, then my query fails since GroupMember object do not contain record with User Id in UserOrGroupId field, and it saves the Id of Group A

Also, if the Reason for Membership for User is equal to Manager of Group Member,  query doesn't return any value.

Please suggest any solution/design to overcome this problem. 

Hi 

I am working on developing a dummy website with my developer edition. I want that a user (having record on account/ contact) is able to login on force.com sites and submit document for contest. 

I am trying to enable login on force.com sites. but its not working. Login settings doesn't provide me with any edit option. 

Is there any work around for it?

I am trying to implement it on my trial version since I am not looking for any commercial use. 

thanks in advance

Hi

I am working on a vf page where, if a user does some operation without selecting list of records, we need to return the same page with apex pageMessages. but, when error message is displayed after url refresh, parameters from page are lost. i.e. apex/page_name?id=xyz is returned as apex/page_name.

if i use setredirect(true) in controller class, then error message is not displayed.

Please provide a solution.

Thanks