• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all - can anyone help with this annoyance?
I have a form in Pardot, on a landing page that uses a custom layout. I have <meta charset="utf-8"> in the head tag.
However, the GBP sign £ is rendering like this on the form Â£
I also have a £ in the copy of the landing page, this renders fine? I have gone to the form and tried using an html entity &pound; - no luck.
If I preview the form the £ renders correctly.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance! 

Hi - I am completely new to the developer side of things, more of an Admin role tbh. 
I need to send an outbound message using standard and custom fields. The message will be received and the data in the fields will be mapped into counterpart APi field names then sent onto another external system.  

I don't think that I can do this myself, moving forward with todays new web services that are available, should I instruct a developer to continue with a SOAP listener or use REST? 

Any additional reading tips would also be much appreciated .....

Thanks in advance!

I have been asked to send leads from our SF Org that have been generated from Web to Lead Forms to an external system via HTTP PUSH. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to start. (Unfortunately - I have very little programming experience)

Thaks in advance

I would like to send the 'name' field in the Lead Object to an external API. However only the 'FirstName' and 'LastName' are available.

Can I edit the WSDL file that is created with the outbound message and change 'FirstName' to 'name' then save it?

I need to send data from our SFO to an external API. The following information is required;
The API field ids are:
name, postcode, phone, adCode, productRef, email

These field names do not correspond with their counterparts in our SFO, they would need to be 'mapped' somehow.
(On advice from pcon) I have managed to create a trigger that will fire the data to the API when criteria is met. However, I am completely lost as to how to proceed from here. https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Apex_Web_Services_and_Callouts was suggested as my next task. As I have no experience with any programming language is there an alternative route that I could use.

Desperately need assistance - thanks in advance!!
My question is in two parts:
In the ideal world - I would also like to send leads to the API based on a filter, i.e. Record Type.
The URL to push the data to is http://api.WebsiteAddress.co.uk/public/APITP

One thing to note is that the id's of the API are different from our SFO id's for the equivalent field.

The API field ids are:
name (The name of person enquiring)
postcode (The postcode of the person enquiring)
phone (The phone number of the person enquiring)
adCode (The advert code assigned to you, usually something like TPWST)
productRef (The product reference – will be Stairlifts)
email (The email of the person enquiring)

How would I map our field data across to the new fields?
All of the above would be automated, when a lead comes into our SFO via a webform, based on Record Type criteria, it would fire....

This is a very new area for me, any additional reading or assistance would greatly be appreciated recommendations

Thanks in advance!!
I have been asked to send leads from our SF Org that have been generated from Web to Lead Forms to an external system via HTTP PUSH. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to start. (Unfortunately - I have very little programming experience)

Thaks in advance

I would like to send the 'name' field in the Lead Object to an external API. However only the 'FirstName' and 'LastName' are available.

Can I edit the WSDL file that is created with the outbound message and change 'FirstName' to 'name' then save it?

I need to send data from our SFO to an external API. The following information is required;
The API field ids are:
name, postcode, phone, adCode, productRef, email

These field names do not correspond with their counterparts in our SFO, they would need to be 'mapped' somehow.
(On advice from pcon) I have managed to create a trigger that will fire the data to the API when criteria is met. However, I am completely lost as to how to proceed from here. https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Apex_Web_Services_and_Callouts was suggested as my next task. As I have no experience with any programming language is there an alternative route that I could use.

Desperately need assistance - thanks in advance!!
My question is in two parts:
In the ideal world - I would also like to send leads to the API based on a filter, i.e. Record Type.
The URL to push the data to is http://api.WebsiteAddress.co.uk/public/APITP

One thing to note is that the id's of the API are different from our SFO id's for the equivalent field.

The API field ids are:
name (The name of person enquiring)
postcode (The postcode of the person enquiring)
phone (The phone number of the person enquiring)
adCode (The advert code assigned to you, usually something like TPWST)
productRef (The product reference – will be Stairlifts)
email (The email of the person enquiring)

How would I map our field data across to the new fields?
All of the above would be automated, when a lead comes into our SFO via a webform, based on Record Type criteria, it would fire....

This is a very new area for me, any additional reading or assistance would greatly be appreciated recommendations

Thanks in advance!!