• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a user report that contains a list of portal users.  Each portal user has a manager assigned to it.  Is there a way to filter the report to only show the users that are are assigned to the user who is running the report?  I would like to use something similar to the Userinfo method but use it in the report filter.

Thanks,

MC

Hi,

I would like to find out if there is a Salesforce update tool out there for the iPad Simulator.

Thanks,

mc

I have a custom object and I need to populate a Unique identifier in one of the fields.  Is there any function that can generate an ID?

Thanks,

MC

I have a custom Visualforce page that has been mobilized on an iPhone.  I am using lookup fields. When I search using the lookup, I am not able to return to the Visualforce page once I select a value from the dialog.  Are lookup fields supported?
Message Edited by mchesire on 02-01-2010 08:35 PM

Hi,

I have a user report that contains a list of portal users.  Each portal user has a manager assigned to it.  Is there a way to filter the report to only show the users that are are assigned to the user who is running the report?  I would like to use something similar to the Userinfo method but use it in the report filter.

Thanks,

MC

I have a custom object and I need to populate a Unique identifier in one of the fields.  Is there any function that can generate an ID?

Thanks,

MC

I have a custom Visualforce page that has been mobilized on an iPhone.  I am using lookup fields. When I search using the lookup, I am not able to return to the Visualforce page once I select a value from the dialog.  Are lookup fields supported?
Message Edited by mchesire on 02-01-2010 08:35 PM

Does anyone know for sure what is the outbound email limit?

If I have 1000 users can I send out 1000 (limit mentioned in documentation) X 1000 licenses or is it 1000 per org period?