• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have developed an app in trial account(developer account). Now i want to deploy the derveloped application into an newly created partner account. let me know to the steps to be followed for the deployment.

thanks

dme

• May 20, 2010

1)Please let me know the WSDL Apex Class creation Limitations in SalesForce.

2)When I googled out  the following url was referred , but not able launch this url(404 error is thrown).

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexco de/Content/apex_web_services_wsdl2apex.htm

Is this page been removed?

Thanks,

DME

• May 19, 2010

Hi,

Can any body help me how to and where to log a case with salesforce.

thanks

dme

• May 13, 2010

Hi,

Can any one help me on how to insert data into custom objects through mail.

thanks

dme

• May 13, 2010

I would like to know that when my app is been subscribed what ever profile setting for app is been holded in my org, will the same be reflected in subsciber orgs also?

for example if i have a set of tabs in my application which are editable by SF administrator only. When another org subscribes my app then the set of tabs in my app must be editable by the SF administrator of the client org only. To achieve this do i need to force any profile changes dynamically in my app for the subscriber orgs. Or by default will the same set of permissions will be effected when my app is been subscribed so that i don't need to do any thing in my code for profile changes.

thanks

dme

• April 09, 2010

Hi,

I want to confirm whether the subscriber of my app that i publised in SF can have access to the contents(tabs,vf pages, etc..,) that i have included in managed package.

thanks

dme

• April 08, 2010

Hi,

My salesforce user name and mail id are different. In discussion boards on checking my profile it is showing the username in place of emai id, due to this, notifications are missed out when any body replies for my postings.  Is this a bug with SF.

thanks

dme

• April 08, 2010

Hi,

I want to display my app's start-up page(vf page) when my app is selected in force.com apps. Any idea/suggestions how to achieve this?

thanks

dme

• April 08, 2010

Hi,

Does any body can help me in devicing a logic to log off from an application using flex and salesforce?

thanks

dme

• April 07, 2010

hi,

Does any body know how to deselect a file before uploading using filereference in flex?

thanks

dme

• April 07, 2010

hi,

I want to share my records with others users of my organisation. Can any one could show some examples or advices like how this can be achieved in flex-salesforce api.

regards

dme

• March 18, 2010

Hi,

we are developing a new application with flex and salesforce. One of our requirement is getting credit card transaction details.If any body have experience in the afore said, please share your experience.

thanks

dme

mails4dme@gmail.com

• March 18, 2010

Will apex triggers get fired when an CRUD(create,update and delete) operation is performed in SF using an flex integration?

Thanks

dme

• February 18, 2010

Can any one guide me how to handle i.e push and pull the look up objects from salesforce using flex Integrations?

How to load/display appropriate value(required field from the loop object row) instead of reference id?

How to store current object with look up reference id so that the relationship is maintained?

Thanks

dme

Message Edited by dme on 02-15-2010 09:13 PM
  • February 12, 2010

Using flex and apex for my app developement. When tried to update an custom object getting the following error. Below displayed my code snippets. can any one help me.

[0] (com.salesforce.results::Error)#5
            fields = "Name"
            message = "Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile."
            statusCode = "INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE"
            StatusCode = 0
        uid = "4DEF471D-F08C-791A-FE1A-9928F5BF03A4"

var a:Array = [];
for( var i:int = 0; i < updateList.length; i++ )
{
var tempVO:DataVO = dmeModel.acExpensesToAssign.getItemAt(i) as DataVO;

var o:Object = tempVO.toObject();
var so:SObject = new SObject(o);
a.push( so );
}
apex.update(a,new AsyncResponder(handleSaveAllResult,handleFault) );

public function toObject():Object
{
var o:Object = {};

o.ExpenseName__c = this.Name;
o.UserName__c = this.UserName;

if(this.Id) o.Id = this.Id;
if(this.ExpenseId)o.Name = this.ExpenseId;

o.Amount__c = this.Amount;

if( this.Incurred )
o.IncurredDate__c = Util.dateToString(this.Incurred);
if( this.Submitted )
o.SubmittedDate__c = Util.dateToString(this.Submitted);

o.ExpenseReport__c = this.ExpenseReport;
o.Project__c = this.Project;
o.Type__c = this.ExpenseType;
o.Category__c = this.Category;
o.type = this.type;

return o;
}

Thanks

dme

• February 04, 2010
I want to pass username from VF page which has a custom object as standard controller. Like session_id={!$Api.Session_ID} is there anyway to pass dynamic username throug VF page a parameter Thanks dme
  • January 28, 2010

I am developing an application in salesforce with apex and flex.  When i tried to pull the data from sf i got the following error

(com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (Object)#1
    UnexpectedErrorFault = (Object)#2
      exceptionCode = "INVALID_SESSION_ID"
      exceptionMessage = "Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session"
      xsi:type = "sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"

faultcode = "sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID"
  faultstring = "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session"

Can any help me to sort out this issue?

thanks

dme

• January 27, 2010

Hi,

Can any body help me how to and where to log a case with salesforce.

thanks

dme

• May 13, 2010

Hi,

I want to confirm whether the subscriber of my app that i publised in SF can have access to the contents(tabs,vf pages, etc..,) that i have included in managed package.

thanks

dme

• April 08, 2010

Hi,

My salesforce user name and mail id are different. In discussion boards on checking my profile it is showing the username in place of emai id, due to this, notifications are missed out when any body replies for my postings.  Is this a bug with SF.

thanks

dme

• April 08, 2010

Hi,

Does any body can help me in devicing a logic to log off from an application using flex and salesforce?

thanks

dme

• April 07, 2010

Will apex triggers get fired when an CRUD(create,update and delete) operation is performed in SF using an flex integration?

Thanks

dme

• February 18, 2010

Using flex and apex for my app developement. When tried to update an custom object getting the following error. Below displayed my code snippets. can any one help me.

[0] (com.salesforce.results::Error)#5
            fields = "Name"
            message = "Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile."
            statusCode = "INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE"
            StatusCode = 0
        uid = "4DEF471D-F08C-791A-FE1A-9928F5BF03A4"

var a:Array = [];
for( var i:int = 0; i < updateList.length; i++ )
{
var tempVO:DataVO = dmeModel.acExpensesToAssign.getItemAt(i) as DataVO;

var o:Object = tempVO.toObject();
var so:SObject = new SObject(o);
a.push( so );
}
apex.update(a,new AsyncResponder(handleSaveAllResult,handleFault) );

public function toObject():Object
{
var o:Object = {};

o.ExpenseName__c = this.Name;
o.UserName__c = this.UserName;

if(this.Id) o.Id = this.Id;
if(this.ExpenseId)o.Name = this.ExpenseId;

o.Amount__c = this.Amount;

if( this.Incurred )
o.IncurredDate__c = Util.dateToString(this.Incurred);
if( this.Submitted )
o.SubmittedDate__c = Util.dateToString(this.Submitted);

o.ExpenseReport__c = this.ExpenseReport;
o.Project__c = this.Project;
o.Type__c = this.ExpenseType;
o.Category__c = this.Category;
o.type = this.type;

return o;
}

Thanks

dme

• February 04, 2010
I can't capture the binary data of a local file to pass to an Attachment SObject in flex. There doesn't seem to be anything in the swc to handle file uploads.
Hi

I was able to compose a single email and send it. I created the object using the following syntax:

var single: SingleEmailMessage = new SingleEmailMessage();

I am trying to create a MassEmailMessage object but i am unable to do so in flex.

var mass: MassEmailMessage  = new MassEmailMessage();

I get the following error message:

Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: MassEmailMessage.

Regards

Rajat