• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi.  I am looking to add the lead created date to the contact record.  I created a custom field on the lead record that creates the created date and then made the same field on the contact record and then mapped them, but the date on the contact field come up blank ever time.  Can someone please help?

I know how to write SQL but and having trouble with creating a join with SOQL.  I am trying to connect the Opportunitiy table with the Campaign table.  I keep getting and error about creating a custom relationship.  It says 'If youa re attempting to use a custom relationshipbe sure to append the '_r' after the custom relationship name.  The Query I am using is

Select o.CampaignId, o.Name (Select c.Id from Campaigns) from Opportunity o

I want to see the schema for my company with all of the custom fields.  How do I do that?

I know how to write SQL but and having trouble with creating a join with SOQL.  I am trying to connect the Opportunitiy table with the Campaign table.  I keep getting and error about creating a custom relationship.  It says 'If youa re attempting to use a custom relationshipbe sure to append the '_r' after the custom relationship name.  The Query I am using is

Select o.CampaignId, o.Name (Select c.Id from Campaigns) from Opportunity o

I want to see the schema for my company with all of the custom fields.  How do I do that?