• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So I called SF Basic support and they said I need a formula to do what I need done, that they can't do formula, and that I should ask here...  So here I am. 

I am trying to filter contact views based on a custom field value in the contact's associated account record.  But Account custom fields don;t come up in the logic filter fields under contact views. 

So if I could pull in the field value (pick list) from the contacts associated account custom field then it would appear in my view logic filter, and I would be happy. 

So I have a account custom field named Account Relationship with multiple pick list text values.  How do I:

• Replicate the vales into a contact custom field
  • For all contacts associated with a given account

Thanks team. 

So I called SF Basic support and they said I need a formula to do what I need done, that they can't do formula, and that I should ask here...  So here I am. 

I am trying to filter contact views based on a custom field value in the contact's associated account record.  But Account custom fields don;t come up in the logic filter fields under contact views. 

So if I could pull in the field value (pick list) from the contacts associated account custom field then it would appear in my view logic filter, and I would be happy. 

So I have a account custom field named Account Relationship with multiple pick list text values.  How do I:

• Replicate the vales into a contact custom field
  • For all contacts associated with a given account

Thanks team.