• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am enabling Web to Lead functionality but would like to pass data through the form that is invisible to the person completing the form.  For example, on my Web site I want to have a link that says 'Sign up to our newsletter', on clicking this the user is taken to a Web to Lead form where they are asked for a name, email address etc.  I have a Lead checkbox field called 'newsletter' that I want to set to 'T' for leads set up through this Web to Lead form but I do not want the person filling in the field to have to click on this checkbox.  I do however what the Web to Lead form input to contain a value of 'T' for this field.

I realise that there are a few ways to get around this particular example, (set the default for this field to 'T' for example) but I am looking for a generic solution here that I can use in other instances.

Thanks in advance

Lawrance

I am enabling Web to Lead functionality but would like to pass data through the form that is invisible to the person completing the form.  For example, on my Web site I want to have a link that says 'Sign up to our newsletter', on clicking this the user is taken to a Web to Lead form where they are asked for a name, email address etc.  I have a Lead checkbox field called 'newsletter' that I want to set to 'T' for leads set up through this Web to Lead form but I do not want the person filling in the field to have to click on this checkbox.  I do however what the Web to Lead form input to contain a value of 'T' for this field.

I realise that there are a few ways to get around this particular example, (set the default for this field to 'T' for example) but I am looking for a generic solution here that I can use in other instances.

Thanks in advance

Lawrance