• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

We want to create a custom search tab based on the standard salesforce search engine.

The search have to be performed only on specific objects.

We create a new VF page and a custom tab that display the search criteria and the search button.

We don't know how to reuse SFDC search engine and renderer !

We've made test 

1 - using SDFC search URL but on clic, the selected tab change we go to the home tab.

"https://cs3.salesforce.com/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&search=Search&sen=001&sen=005&sen=a0K&sen=a06&sen=a0P&str="+ obj.value

2 - using an iFrame but on clic, the iframe display the entire SFDC portal not only the search result.

Before doing Apex, i need your help/experiences.

Is it possible to solve our request without apex ?

Have you got any idea ?

Regards,

Jo

Hello,

I created a custom validation rules on Case object that need to be different if the case is created through SSP.

I desperately trying to find a way to distinguished case coming from SSP and case creating using standard salesforce UI.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Jonathan

Hi everyone,

is there a way to know if a user checked  the checkbox " Send notification email to contact checkbox" on the case Edit page.

We want to make a validation rule based on that "field". If checkbox is checked so the field 'myField' need to be fill.

If you have any suggestion let me known.

Regards,

Jonathan

Hi,

Is there a way to localize mail template for users notification ?

Do we have to create one mail template per language and salesforce can determine which template to use depending on users languages ?

Thanks a lot. 

Hi all,

We want to create a custom search tab based on the standard salesforce search engine.

The search have to be performed only on specific objects.

We create a new VF page and a custom tab that display the search criteria and the search button.

We don't know how to reuse SFDC search engine and renderer !

We've made test 

1 - using SDFC search URL but on clic, the selected tab change we go to the home tab.

"https://cs3.salesforce.com/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&search=Search&sen=001&sen=005&sen=a0K&sen=a06&sen=a0P&str="+ obj.value

2 - using an iFrame but on clic, the iframe display the entire SFDC portal not only the search result.

Before doing Apex, i need your help/experiences.

Is it possible to solve our request without apex ?

Have you got any idea ?

Regards,

Jo

Hello,

I created a custom validation rules on Case object that need to be different if the case is created through SSP.

I desperately trying to find a way to distinguished case coming from SSP and case creating using standard salesforce UI.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Jonathan

Hi,

Is there a way to localize mail template for users notification ?

Do we have to create one mail template per language and salesforce can determine which template to use depending on users languages ?

Thanks a lot.