• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

SF does not alow me the ability to load both Account and Opportunity data.  (Person Account) is there something that I am missing?  Is there a tool out there that can assist me with this?

I tried downloading Apex Data Loader But cant get the log in to work (even after adding my Security token to my log in and adding to trusted sites.)

This can't be rocket science RIGHT??

Thanks

Scott

• February 22, 2010

I am trying to create a formula that will seach for installers in an area (defiled by the mailing address zip code)

I need it to look at the zip code for the Person account Mailing address and based on that populate a field (Field type does not matter) & could just be displayed even on the Opportunity Page. 

The other trick is that based on how many instalers I have in a zip code they are stack ranked 1-6 with 1 being the installer I would most like to use.  In addition to this I need to know if (based on a credit report that I run outside of the SF application the installer will work with customers within a specific credit range (I.e. 600+ credit all installers take, below 600 but higher then or equal to 525 only some installer will take.  So I need to be able to display both to my sales rep.

Example:  Customers zip code is 80110.  In that area I have 5 installer all take 600+ credit, so I need to display the #1 dealer in that area, I also have 3 that take credit scores of below 600 but higher then or equal to 525, and I need to dispalay that as well to my reps.

I am NOT a programmer, I'm an operations guy, but I can follow instructions (If they are detailed)

Any help would be apprechiated.  I already have my zip codes and dealers associated and ranked in an excel file.

Scott 

• February 22, 2010