• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I've seen a number of posts regarding this issue, but none have been responded to so I'm hoping there might be more information now.

The problem is that I have a custom button which allows you to close a case with one click, the button basically sends you to this URL:

https://na5.salesforce.com/{!Case.Id}/s?save=1&cas7=Closed

This functionality depends on the "save=1" part of the link, which saves the record without having to click on the save button.

This is currently working in an older org I have, but not in any new orgs.  What happens if you try to pass "save=1" you get an error saying,

"Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
The page you submitted was invalid for your session. Please click Save again to confirm your change."

Does anyone know if this behavior has changed?  Or even better, a way to do this now that there seems to be issues?

Thank you!

Brendan

Greetings,

Does anyone know if it's possible to mass export Content documents in their original format? (not base64 in a csv via Data Loader).

Thank you,

Brendan

Hello,

Does anyone know how to display the Content / Workspaces / Subscriptions tabs without the Sidebar and Header?

I see that Salesforce has done it internally for their Partner Portal, the Apex page is called "PP2ContentFramePage", full link is:

/apex/PP2ContentFramePage?p=PP_Content&l=/sfc/#search

Hello, 

I would like to add a formula field to the Service Contract Line Item "Multi-Line Layout".  The formula makes a calculation based on a field on the "Product" object which you select on the previous page.

You can't add formula fields, however, because (I assume) that when you are viewing the Multi-Line Layout, the Line Item records have not actually been created, thus Salesforce does not perform the calculation necessary for the formula field.  However, Salesforce is able to pull in other information from the Product object for this screen, like the List Price, as part of the default functionality.

I want to know if there is a way around this, without overriding everything with a VF page.

Thank you for your time!

Brendan 

Hello,

Is there any easy way to get a report of all the fields utilization of Account, Opportunity and Contact objects? Basically I want to know the fields within an object are being used or not being used at all and how othen they are used/updated. Please advice.

Thanks,

Paul

• April 16, 2012

when able to install for force. com ide through eclipse it displays error message.

help me..

n error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,com.salesforce.ide.api,24.0.0.201202291629.
MD5 hash is not as expected. Expected: 7251ab037ae632a5a9835c7c07210451 and found f5322e82ea38f9bb422e8ca66c8cfd8c.
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,com.salesforce.ide.core,24.0.0.201202291629.
MD5 hash is not as expected. Expected: 44db36699ca7fdd38917fced4e63c3b3 and found 0c60b35f796e17a5be500c8a2bd4b706.
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,com.salesforce.ide.documentation,24.0.0.201202291629.
MD5 hash is not as expected. Expected: 6d87eb2e76e7e19f7b709682e5272dfc and found a5cdc09598587cab18abca1fe1b4e553.

Hello,

I've seen a number of posts regarding this issue, but none have been responded to so I'm hoping there might be more information now.

The problem is that I have a custom button which allows you to close a case with one click, the button basically sends you to this URL:

https://na5.salesforce.com/{!Case.Id}/s?save=1&cas7=Closed

This functionality depends on the "save=1" part of the link, which saves the record without having to click on the save button.

This is currently working in an older org I have, but not in any new orgs.  What happens if you try to pass "save=1" you get an error saying,

"Error: Invalid Data. 
The page you submitted was invalid for your session. Please click Save again to confirm your change."

Does anyone know if this behavior has changed?  Or even better, a way to do this now that there seems to be issues?

Thank you!

Brendan

Hello,

Does anyone know how to display the Content / Workspaces / Subscriptions tabs without the Sidebar and Header?

I see that Salesforce has done it internally for their Partner Portal, the Apex page is called "PP2ContentFramePage", full link is:

/apex/PP2ContentFramePage?p=PP_Content&l=/sfc/#search

Can anybody tell what I may have done wrong within this cutom button formula:
/00T/e?followup=1&title=Call&retURL=%2F{ !Contact.Id}&who_id={!Contact.Id}&what_i d={!Account.Id}&tsk5=LVM&tsk6=Left+a+voi cemail+for+{!Contact.Name}
&tsk5_fu=FU+VM+w+{!Contact.Name}+fr+{!Account.Name}&tsk4_fu={!TODAY()+2}&save=x

This is the error it's generating when evoked:

Error: Invalid Data.
The page you submitted was invalid for your session. Please click Save again to confirm your change.
  • September 15, 2009
Hi, wondering if it's possible to create an s-control that:

* initiates creation of a record (let's say an Opportunity)
* sets the needed foreign keys
* sets the Record Type
* fills in certain fields in the form (amount and date, for example)
* leaves the user in Edit mode with option to complete/commit or cancel

If so, does anyone have an example they could point me to?

I've seen the technique where the record is created & committed via code, then pulled up in edit mode.  But I'd prefer to give control back to the user before the rec is committed.

Sorry if this is old hat - a quick search of the forum didn't turn up the answer.

Thanks!
Matthew
  • April 12, 2006