• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi.

I get the error "page not allowed for profile" as soon as the flow connects to the subflow. So I have tested

the following:

1. I can run the flow from the latest verison and the subflow works from the master flow

2. I can run from the VF page via salesforce i.e. /apex/vfpage and this also runs the subflow.

But if I run from the site I get an error, have tried declaring the subflow as an additional interview:

public Flow.Interview.ITDB_Test itdbFlow { get; set; } (master flow)
public Flow.Interview.Test1 itdbFlowTest { get; set; } (subflow) - same error with or without this line.

The subflow has no variables, is just a screen display and there are no variables passed to the

subflow from the master flow.

What is the problem here? is there a subflow syntax for the controller that I am missing?

• July 24, 2013

Hi.

I have installed Cloudswarm and I am looking at Opportunity Swarm, why is it that an opportunity that user is not meant to see

through normal search can still "swarmed" on?

This is a security bug, swarm should only follow records that the user can see. Why is this being broken? so when the user clicks on the swarm post

they get a security error, since they are not allowed to view the opportunity..

Also why not include Record type so at least the Opportunities as an example can be reduced? Type doesn't cut it and the only true data segmentation

within Salesforce is record type...

Can this be addressed, I would love to rollout this product, but in its current form is impossible.

• August 24, 2011

Hi.

I have an issue with the Collaboration Group Member object, if I try and add an Already existing member to a group that they are in, I get a duplicate error:

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATE_VALUE, duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>: []

1. Is there a simple solution for this? Why can't it ignore the insert, I could do a try catch, but this is part of a bulk insert or update.

• January 26, 2011

Hi, trying to pass an Array into an Apex Class. As per Line highlighted. I can pass a single static account ID, and all works, it is just the array that is not working. Have also confirmed that there is data in the array.

When the button executes, I get this error

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:

{faultcode:'soapenv:Client', faultstring:'Unexpected element {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/package/QueuedAccSingleManagement}done during simple type deserialization', }

{
     {!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/17.0/connection.js")}
     {!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/17.0/apex.js")}

var records = {!GETRECORDIDS($ObjectType.Queued_Account__c)};
     var newRecords = [];
     var Acc_ID = [];

if (records[0] == null)
     {
         alert("Please select at least one row")
     }
     else
     {
        for (var n=0; n<records.length; n++) {
        var c = new sforce.SObject("Queued_Account__c");
        c.id = records[n];
        c.queue_status__c = "Inactive";
        Acc_ID[n] = sforce.connection.query("select Account__c from Queued_account__c WHERE Id ='" + c.id + "'");

newRecords.push(c);
     }
     }  

sforce.debug.trace=true;
    if (sforce.debug.trace) { sforce.debug.log("{!$User.Id}");}
    result = sforce.connection.update(newRecords);
    sforce.apex.execute("QueuedAccSingleManagement", "removeMultiAccount", {acc:Acc_ID, userId:"{!$User.Id}"},null,true);

window.location.reload();
}

• April 09, 2010

Hi.

I get the error "page not allowed for profile" as soon as the flow connects to the subflow. So I have tested

the following:

1. I can run the flow from the latest verison and the subflow works from the master flow

2. I can run from the VF page via salesforce i.e. /apex/vfpage and this also runs the subflow.

But if I run from the site I get an error, have tried declaring the subflow as an additional interview:

public Flow.Interview.ITDB_Test itdbFlow { get; set; } (master flow)
public Flow.Interview.Test1 itdbFlowTest { get; set; } (subflow) - same error with or without this line.

The subflow has no variables, is just a screen display and there are no variables passed to the

subflow from the master flow.

What is the problem here? is there a subflow syntax for the controller that I am missing?

• July 24, 2013

Hi.

I have installed Cloudswarm and I am looking at Opportunity Swarm, why is it that an opportunity that user is not meant to see

through normal search can still "swarmed" on?

This is a security bug, swarm should only follow records that the user can see. Why is this being broken? so when the user clicks on the swarm post

they get a security error, since they are not allowed to view the opportunity..

Also why not include Record type so at least the Opportunities as an example can be reduced? Type doesn't cut it and the only true data segmentation

within Salesforce is record type...

Can this be addressed, I would love to rollout this product, but in its current form is impossible.

• August 24, 2011