• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Please respond to me if you meet these requirements or know someone who meets them. 

Required Job Skills: Sales force CRM Consultant (Application Development)

Looking for a person experienced in Sales Force CRM Application Development, Data Integration and Customizations.

-          Deep knowledge and working experience in Salesforce.com platform – force.com, API call, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflow, etc. Should enforce best practices, standards and guidelines.

-          Extensive experience in .NET, SQL Server, SQL, VB, ASP and Web Services and CastIron orchestrations.

-          Excellent communication, problem solving, quick learning and training skills.

Years of Direct Experience Required:

-          Minimum 6 years of working experience in CRM and other enterprise applications including deep understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.

Areas of Direct Experience:

-          Salesforce.com platform, CRM and Other Enterprise applications.

Educational Requirements:

-          Bachelors or Post Bachelors with at least 6 to 10 years of working experience in IT Industry.

-          Salesforce.com developer certification is preferred.

Please respond to me if you meet these requirements or know someone who meets them. 

Required Job Skills: Sales force CRM Consultant (Application Development)

Looking for a person experienced in Sales Force CRM Application Development, Data Integration and Customizations.

-          Deep knowledge and working experience in Salesforce.com platform – force.com, API call, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflow, etc. Should enforce best practices, standards and guidelines.

-          Extensive experience in .NET, SQL Server, SQL, VB, ASP and Web Services and CastIron orchestrations.

-          Excellent communication, problem solving, quick learning and training skills.

Years of Direct Experience Required:

-          Minimum 6 years of working experience in CRM and other enterprise applications including deep understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.

Areas of Direct Experience:

-          Salesforce.com platform, CRM and Other Enterprise applications.

Educational Requirements:

-          Bachelors or Post Bachelors with at least 6 to 10 years of working experience in IT Industry.

-          Salesforce.com developer certification is preferred.

Hello, My name is Mikhail Ivanov and I am from Russia. I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com. I work in IT industry for already 8 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform.

My experience in Salesforce.com is 2,5 years. I have the following certificates ‘Salesforce.com Certified Administrator’ and ‘Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer’. Also I am the #1 rank on oDesk Salesforce test (Please see it here
http://www.odesk.com/users/Salesforce-com-ranked-oDesk-test-CRM-Certified-Professional_~~101ae687537ebfa4?sid=49002&recent=no&tot=32&pos=3#tests).

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.
 My rate is $20/hour. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards,Mikhail Ivanov