• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

We have published a app on AppExchange recently. We created a test org and attached it to Test Drive.

but problem is when someone tries to do test drive, it asks for Activation link. This problem seems to be

related with IP restriction. as I added a IP of friend who is on other network and I enable IP access for him

He could Test drive it without being asked for activation link. 

Now my question is how to disable IP restriction on Test drive org? as people are trying our app, and they are being asked for Activation link for Test Drive. also its not possible to define IP ranges for all the IPs?

regards

Sandip 

Hi, Is there any way to convert many leads to accounts / opportunities at once using the Excel Connector?  Is there another appexchange product that does this?
Thanks,
Brian

Jackie Chiles would have said - "It's totally inappropriate. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous."

You should VOTE - 

http://ideas.salesforce.com/article/show/10097965/Make_Security_Review_Cheaper_for_Native_Apps_Again

Message Edited by AshishTomar on 03-25-2010 10:01 PM
Message Edited by AshishTomar on 03-26-2010 06:42 AM

Hi ,

We have published a app on AppExchange recently. We created a test org and attached it to Test Drive.

but problem is when someone tries to do test drive, it asks for Activation link. This problem seems to be

related with IP restriction. as I added a IP of friend who is on other network and I enable IP access for him

He could Test drive it without being asked for activation link. 

Now my question is how to disable IP restriction on Test drive org? as people are trying our app, and they are being asked for Activation link for Test Drive. also its not possible to define IP ranges for all the IPs?

regards

Sandip 

How can i add buttons overrides in a package any steps or Documents i can get.

Thanks

Gopi

Message Edited by gv007 on 02-16-2010 09:17 AM
  • February 16, 2010

I am looking to hire an experienced Salesforce developer who can write a small Apex trigger for me.  The trigger should automatically convert any lead with a certain lead source into a contact.

The trigger should fire upon insert of a lead.  The trigger should check to see if an account exists that matches the lead's company name, and if so, the conversion should add the new contact to that same account.  If not, a new account should be created during the conversion.  The conversion should NOT create an opportunity.

Please email me at mostanik@yahoo.com if you can help with this.

Thank you.

Matt

• February 12, 2010

Does anyone know how I'd go about creating a trigger to convert a lead to an account contact and oppty, based upon a field in the lead?  For example, A lead score of > 30, I'd like to trigger the lead to automatically convert, and kick off a notification email. 

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks!

Chris

I'm trying to massively convert Leads into Accounts and Contact. Could create Contacts and Accounts with no problem. When I tryed to update the Leads I received and error saying that certain fields could not be updated. The error says:

"Unable to create/update fields: ConvertedDate, ConvertedContactId, ConvertedAccountId. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile."

How can I do that? Is there any other way of doing this? I also had trouble trying to set the "Converted" field value to "true" because it said it was not a valid value. Should I use number 1?

Any advice will be very appreciated.

I need to generate a typical report on all contacts that have never had any activities (no Cases, no Opportunities, no Emails, and no Events) the last 2 years. Means idle contacts need to be retrieved and same thing for account.

Challenges are,

Reports on lot of objects which is tackled by custom report types which allows such a way like contact-> case/opportunity –> activity.

1. I need to capture date/time stamp of most recent case, in case of activity “Last activity” help us.
  2. Also need to avid duplicates caused by one to many relationship(Contacts-Case)

There is any field in case like "Last activity" in activity.

Hi, Is there any way to convert many leads to accounts / opportunities at once using the Excel Connector?  Is there another appexchange product that does this?
Thanks,
Brian