• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hy,

after spending hours on the discussion boards I am totally confused on how to build a visualforce site where arbitrary users can login.

I am trying to build a recruiting app, where job applicants get access to their own password-protected profile page. Their profile is stored inside a custom object.

I thought, that's exactly what site are for, but from the boards I fear that authentication is only possible for real users in the system. And you have to pay for each user in the system....

As I expect hundreds of job applications that's not what I want.

My next idea was to create a self-made login mechanism that would pseudo login people based on a single portal user. But it seems this not allowed by Salesforce licenses.

So what could I do?!! Your help is much appreciated.

Hy,

I want to get rid of the standard tab page for a custom object. When a user clicks the corresponding tab I want to show Standard list page.

I heard thats possible with Visualforce tabs. But I could not find a tutorial on how to display such a list view.

Help is really welcome,

Robert

I am getting crazy with this and hope anyone can help me.

I had a workflow rule that assigned a task to a role.

Tis worked for days.

But now the task is always assigned to the plattform admin.

I am sure we changed something but I have no clue. Nothing of relevance. What I found out is:
- task to role user works

- non workflow task to role works

Can anyone help!

Thanks in advance

BTW: We use a Force.com free license for this app.