• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We have WSDL API code that has worked for a long time and today it has just stopped working.  In the error logs, I can see that the salesforce user is able to login, but then is not able to do anything else.

Below is an example of what I am seeing in the logs:
Connecting to: https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/10.0
About to login at initRootUser appian.com
Logged in
session id 00D00000000hhM5!ARoAQBtadUmj7B0mtEHHDvLNule_Q8ehvY84_kH8ONvRphZBkhPa19Ax89S1AS46gJycsSyXCSDmwN71VLMAF2i6H6ZWlSM_
server URL https://na31.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/10.0/00D00000000hhM5
Session Time: 0

The next line of code to execute would be:
SearchResult searchResult = sforceAppLogin.getBindingStub().search("FIND {" + emailCleaned + "} IN EMAIL FIELDS");

I have tried commenting that out and it just dies on a later piece of code.  Any ideas - this is killing lead registrations from our website.

Hi all,

My boss has tasked me with figuring out how to classify our leads into job roles for target marketing (e.g. IT Executive, IT Staff, etc).  We currently ask for leads' job titles.  Is there a formula or some other automated way to classify leads into the roles based on the title, without having to go through them one by one?

Thanks.

Trying to deploy development from my sandbox using change sets. Whilst custom fields, tabs etc come across fine, the triggers are failing with the following error:

Code Coverage Failure Your organization's code coverage is 0%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.

This means nothing to me and I'm just getting more confused looking through the help documents. I don't really do code and I don't know where to start. Any help would be very much appreciated