• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear All,

I have my custom object (say MyCustomObjOne) that has a master-detail relationship to the Accoutn Object. The I have another omy custom object (say MyCustomObjTwo) that has a Lookup relationship to the Account object and a master-detail realtionship to the MyCustomObjOne.

I would like that when I create a new record for the MyCustomObjTwo, after I select the Account record I can select only the MyCustomObjOne that are child of the Accoutn record I have just selected.

Is it possible?How?

BR,
Enrico

Dear all,

I would like that an user can see and maybe also manage (create, delete, edit) rows basing on his/her user account. This mean for example that User A can see record 1 and record 2 of an object (standard or custom) while for example User B can see only record 2 of the same object. 

So, basing on the logged in user, records he can see and manage are different.

I know i can define access for user to objects and fields, but what is the easy and best way to handle records view basing on logged in user?Is there any standard procedure i can use, or I have to write code in my new apex pages?

BR,

Enrico

When I click on a tab (say it MyObject), the layout show me recent items. This is ok for me.I would like to add to this layout a my custom button. I have created the custom button (as list button) and I tried to add that button to the search layout page.

I am able to add the button to the "Search Result" layout but not on the "MyObject Tab" layout page. What I am wrong?

BR

Dear All,

I have my custom object (say MyCustomObjOne) that has a master-detail relationship to the Accoutn Object. The I have another omy custom object (say MyCustomObjTwo) that has a Lookup relationship to the Account object and a master-detail realtionship to the MyCustomObjOne.

I would like that when I create a new record for the MyCustomObjTwo, after I select the Account record I can select only the MyCustomObjOne that are child of the Accoutn record I have just selected.

Is it possible?How?

BR,
Enrico

When I click on a tab (say it MyObject), the layout show me recent items. This is ok for me.I would like to add to this layout a my custom button. I have created the custom button (as list button) and I tried to add that button to the search layout page.

I am able to add the button to the "Search Result" layout but not on the "MyObject Tab" layout page. What I am wrong?

BR