• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I then want saleforce to produce the name in the following manner. T-(YYYY)-(MM)-(0000The sequence in the code will be the next transaction from the last one created in another OpportunityThe sequence number would be independent of sequence of opportunity by rather just tied to when a deal has becomes a transaction in that year for our group. Thus T-2010-03-0001 will be the first Transaction of the yearT-2010-03-0002 will be the second transactionBut these two transaction could come from Different Opportunities in different sequences.
  • March 17, 2010
 Therefore under this naming convention the following would happen. An Opportunity become a transaction and in the opportunity section someone dates the day it becomes a transaction. I then want saleforce to produce the name in the following manner. T-(YYYY)-(MM)-(0000The sequence in the code will be the next transaction from the last one created in another Opportunity
  • March 17, 2010
I would like to have a field in Opportunity to time name a Transaction by the date and the month it is created.In my example I want to create a Transaction date when the Opportunity become a Transaction and then but code next to it so it is a unique name for a Transaction.
  • March 17, 2010