• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Job Title:  SFDC System Administrator (Junior) 
Reports to: SFDC System Administrator
Basic Function
Very successful, high-growth healthcare services company seeks a results-oriented individual to assist in managing daily activities within the Salesforce.com database.
Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supporting the organization’s user community, maintaining rocesses, data validation/reconciliation/entry, and contributing to special projects.  This individual will work closely with the Exec Mgmt Team, Acct Mgmt Team, Sales Team, Contracts Dept, Marketing Dept and Finance Dept.  Responsibilities include:
·        Data Validation/Reconciliation: On a periodic basis, reconciling Salesforce (i) to corporate enterprise system (EHRiC); (ii) to corp customer contract log; and (iii) to national database like AHD.  Additionally, validatye data for completeness and managing the  Account hierarchy.
·        Data Mgmt:  Mgmt of users, roles, team changes, workflow, ownership, data uploads/manipualtion, change control , and data back-ups.  Additionally, responsible for creation of reports.
·         System Administration:  Creation of page layouts, custom fields, work flows & objects
·         Data entry: entering/updating new customers, accounts, contracts, sales process and key contacts.
·         Participates in special projects.
Hours
Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm.  Some weekends and/or evenings required
Skills & Experience
·         SFDC Certification preferred
·         2 – 3 years experience in Salesforce consulting, particularly in configuration and end user support
·         A background in Apex is desirable
·         Understands HIPAA confidentiality reqs
Education
Bachelor’s degree required
Please send Resumes to moslon@ehrdocs.com

I've created an approval process exactly as described between pages 26 and 27.

I've activated this process.

I've created "Mileage" objects for well over 200 miles.

However, these new records are not locking, their approval status is not being set, no e-mails for the approval process are being sent (those for the large mileage, are however).

Any idea what else -- other than activation -- might prevent this process from kicking in?

-Brian.