• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a Rich text area field created at object level. When I show up this field using <apex:inputField> tag in visualforce page, this is behaving strangely. The issue over here is: whenever I enter special characters like quotation marks, line breaks, etc... the system is not saving these special charcters rather its been converting html tags.

For example:  1) If enter double quotation mark in this feild then it is being converted into &quot;

2) If enter line break in this feild then it is being converted into <br/>

Please suggest me how to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Rahul

• October 11, 2010

Hi,

I have a requirement where I would need to show those opportunities in a report that are belongs to current user's country region.I have a Country picklist field in my opportunity object.

How can I achieve this requirement.

Regards,

Raj

• April 27, 2010

Hi All,

Please suggest me the best possible way to achieve this functionlity.

I have requirement, where my Sales Reps would visit a state on job. Before he visit any state he

needs to see all Accounts,Contacts,Opportunities.

Here he will provide the respective state name before visits that state.

How can be this implemented in Salesforce.

Thanks

Rahul

• March 25, 2010

Hi All,

What are the best practices around analytics with opportunities with multiple products?

Example:  Opportunity XYZ opened March 1st and the salesRep added Products Prod1, Prod2, and Prod3 to that opportunity that day.  4 weeks later the purchaser says - I want products Prod1 and Prod2, and will get you a purchase order today, but product Prod3 buying is not yet confirmed from purchaser.

If the salesRep has to update the opportunity, then how should he update the opportunity without impacting Prod1 and prod2 amount in opportunity?

Thanks

Raj

• March 24, 2010