• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a trigger that calls Database.ConvertLead when certain conditions are met.

This call succeeds in production (currently at Summer '12) but is failing in sandbox (currently at Winter '13).

We only have basic support so the help desk was not helpful.  This is in spite of the fact that this is clearly a Winter '13 release issue.

Here is the error message.

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a00V0000002mtbUIAQ; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FinancialAccountSummaryAutoConvert: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 297185815-14206 (-1560672462): [] Trigger.FinancialAccountSummaryAutoConvert: line 89,

This is on a Database.ConvertLead call from a trigger.  I have other apex code that runs ConvertLead without issue in Winter '13.  The error only happens when called from a trigger.

• September 17, 2012

I have a trigger that calls Database.ConvertLead when certain conditions are met.

This call succeeds in production (currently at Summer '12) but is failing in sandbox (currently at Winter '13).

We only have basic support so the help desk was not helpful.  This is in spite of the fact that this is clearly a Winter '13 release issue.

Here is the error message.

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a00V0000002mtbUIAQ; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FinancialAccountSummaryAutoConvert: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 297185815-14206 (-1560672462): [] Trigger.FinancialAccountSummaryAutoConvert: line 89,

This is on a Database.ConvertLead call from a trigger.  I have other apex code that runs ConvertLead without issue in Winter '13.  The error only happens when called from a trigger.

• September 17, 2012

Hi All,i have overridden edit button for a particular requirement such that if i edit a record of a particular record type it should get directed to visual force page else it  should be directed to standard page.But when i direct to a standard page the inline editing gets disabled for the standard page.Please provide some solution.

The second one is on overriding edit button the  security of the profiles also gets overridden.... which will lead to security issues

Guys Any pointers on this ???

is there any way to get the recent viewed records on a visualforce page?

Hi,

We have a scenario where we need to replicate a task created on an Account for the child accounts. So I have written a trigger on Task before update. Everything works fine till I create a recurring task. When I create a recurring task I get an error saying "Apex Task Trigger cannot handle batch operations on recurring tasks". Is there any work around to create recurring tasks?

• August 31, 2009

Hi all,

I have a Visualforce page with a commandbutton.

If I click on my button, the page is refreshed.

Then, I click again on my button: the page is refreshed again.

Then, I click on the IE Back button and I get the following error message "Webpage has expired".

Here is my VF Page:

<apex:page controller="testBack"> <apex:form > <apex:commandlink action="{!MyClick}" value="Click Me" /> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Here is my Ctrl:

public class testBack { public PageReference MyClick() { //do something return null; } }

Any workaround for this problem?

I have two questions:

1.  onChange does not work on a Lookup field.  The recommendation is to use onblur, but I am unsure on how to use it.  When the user clicks on the magnifying glass, onblur fires but no changes have been made yet.  If my action method is to perform a calculation based on the changed value in the lookup field, how do I do this if onblur is going to call the action method before any changes have been made?

2.  I am creating a custom Opportunity screen with Visualforce.  I am using the standard Opportunity controller with my own extension.  I was under the impression that standard functionality of the Opportunity screen would still work.  Specifically, in a standard Opportunity screen, probability percentage is driven by the sales stage that the user selects.  Using the standard controller with an extension, this does not seem to work anymore.  Selecting the Sales Stage does not automatically select a corrisponding probability percentage.  Shouldn't it?

Thanks