• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to invoke the same functionality as the "Log a Call" button a custom Apex/Visualforce page that I am creating.  I need some guidance on how best to invoke this page pragmatically.

I'm creating several PDF documents with VisualForce with renderAs.  Each of these documents has my logo at the top of the page as part of the letterhead.  My problem is that it seems the default quality of the PDF is normal screen reslolution.  Since I plan to print these documents, I'd like to know if there is a way to specify the resolution of the image (preferable in dpi).  Can this be done?

• September 08, 2010

I have a map of two strings.  I want to put the map in a simple loop and print out the key and value pairs.  Is this possible?

I am trying to invoke the same functionality as the "Log a Call" button a custom Apex/Visualforce page that I am creating.  I need some guidance on how best to invoke this page pragmatically.

I'm creating several PDF documents with VisualForce with renderAs.  Each of these documents has my logo at the top of the page as part of the letterhead.  My problem is that it seems the default quality of the PDF is normal screen reslolution.  Since I plan to print these documents, I'd like to know if there is a way to specify the resolution of the image (preferable in dpi).  Can this be done?

• September 08, 2010

We are building a sitemap VF page for our SF Knowledge integration, and I'm trying to force the output of the date to be in a unix-style timestamp.

what I want

2010-08-26T09:13:09-05:00

what i get

Wed Aug 18 18:52:36 GMT 2010

how can i force the system to output a date the way it's actually stored?

I have a map of two strings.  I want to put the map in a simple loop and print out the key and value pairs.  Is this possible?