• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hai all,

Can anyone suggest me the way of storing the HTTP response in a custom field of that object.

Below is the response got which I am able to store in a string by parsing it

Is there a way to store the same in the custom field of that object?Please help....

Hai all,

I have a lookup from my custom object(say,Project) with Contact(standard object)  through the customfield contact__c.

Now,if I want to access the fields of Contact object through my custom object,how Can I do it?

I tried doing Project__c.Contact__r.Mobile,But it doesnt work.

Please help me figure it out.

Hai all,

Can anyone suggest me the way of storing the body content of the HTTP response.

Plesae help me with this,its urgent....

Hai everyone,

I am able to send SMS to mobile phone using HTTP API form force.com platform.But I want delivery reports when the message is sent successfully.

Can anyone help me with this????????????????

Thanks in advance. 

Hai all, I have a command link defined in a visualforce page.On clicking that,I want the value to be filled in a text area which is another visualforce page.Can anyone help me to this?

Hai everyone,

Can anyone suggest me a method to navigate to a visualforce page onclick of a custom button in force.com.

I am using a javascript function to navigate but the page opens in a new window.But I want it to be opened in the same window.

Thanks in advance.

Hai everyone,

I have a command button used in one visualforce page.Can I navigate to another visualforce page onclicking that command button.Please help...........

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to force.com platform.Can anyone suggest me the code for accessing email template through command button in visualforce page.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Can anyone sugget me a way to access email template object.I want it to be accessed when i want to retrieve the template in the message field.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

var query = "Select LastName,FirstName,MobilePhone,Id from Contact where " + idCondition;

var result = sforce.connection.query(query);

var contacts = result.getArray("records");

The above piece of code shows the following error, {faultcode:'soapenv:Client', faultstring:'Attribute "xmlns" bound to namespace "http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/" was already specified for element "query".', }

Please help me to figure it it out.

Thanks in advance

Hai all,

I have a lookup from my custom object(say,Project) with Contact(standard object)  through the customfield contact__c.

Now,if I want to access the fields of Contact object through my custom object,how Can I do it?

I tried doing Project__c.Contact__r.Mobile,But it doesnt work.

Please help me figure it out.

Hai everyone,

I am able to send SMS to mobile phone using HTTP API form force.com platform.But I want delivery reports when the message is sent successfully.

Can anyone help me with this????????????????

Thanks in advance. 

Hai all, I have a command link defined in a visualforce page.On clicking that,I want the value to be filled in a text area which is another visualforce page.Can anyone help me to this?

Hai everyone,

Can anyone suggest me a method to navigate to a visualforce page onclick of a custom button in force.com.

I am using a javascript function to navigate but the page opens in a new window.But I want it to be opened in the same window.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to force.com platform.Can anyone suggest me the code for accessing email template through command button in visualforce page.

Thanks in advance.