• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have a VF page where in I am using case standard controller.

The first time when the page is displayed 2 input fields (eg.) are there i.e. Name and Email. which are static. Another 2 fields are their like Vendor Name and Vendor Contact No. which are dynamic.

Now, I want to implement the functionality wherein if a user clicks on Add Row button,  1more row will appear to enter a value in both  the fields(Vendor name and Vendor Contact No.). So, if he clicks the button 5 times, 5 rows shud appear with thses two columns.

After providing the inputs, he will click on "Save " button, and the record should be saved wherein the inputs provided in multiple rows should be saved into the related list of the Case detail page (Case details page will contain the information like Name and Email). Request you to please forward me the code for the above mentioned functionality. Since its a n urgent requirement. An early reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

• May 07, 2010

Hi

I have a VF page where in I am using case standard controller.

The first time when the page is displayed 2 input fields (eg.) are there i.e. Name and Email. which are static. Another 2 fields are their like Vendor Name and Vendor Contact No. which are dynamic.

Now, I want to implement the functionality wherein if a user clicks on Add Row button,  1more row will appear to enter a value in both  the fields(Vendor name and Vendor Contact No.). So, if he clicks the button 5 times, 5 rows shud appear with thses two columns.

After providing the inputs, he will click on "Save " button, and the record should be saved wherein the inputs provided in multiple rows should be saved into the related list of the Case detail page (Case details page will contain the information like Name and Email). Request you to please forward me the code for the above mentioned functionality. Since its a n urgent requirement. An early reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

• May 07, 2010