Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have two fields..

1- Date_Time_1_c

2- Date_Time_2_c

I want the default value of Date_time_2_c to be Date_Time_1_c+1 hour. How do I use addhours here? or is there any other solution?

Thanks,

Shariq

I am working on a workflow to send an email to the record owner when any record he/she owns is modified. The notification should include information on what was changed and who made the changes. I know this can be done in multipe ways i.e. by using Ischanged or by using priorvalue() but I don't know how to create an email template with the list of recently changed fields on an object. Can someone help?

Hello,

I am trying to create a workflow on object "Cases". I have a look up field on Cases called Internal_Originator_c. I want to notify this person whenever the case ownership changes. In the workflow formula, I am writing ISCHANGED(OwnerID) but I am getting the following error.

Error: Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula

Why? Can someone sugget a better solution, please? I really appreciate the help.

Hello,

We are using cases for incident tracking in salesforce.com. There is a "close case" button on the cases page that when clicked, takes the user to another page from where the case can be closed by writing case resolution description and changing status to closed. However, the case close button is still on the detail page even when the case is closed. My manager wants the "close case" button to disappear if the status is closed. We also have a status called reopened. I want the close case button to reappear if the case is reopened.

Can someone pelase help me? How can this be done? I appreciate the help. Thanks!

I have two fields..

1- Date_Time_1_c

2- Date_Time_2_c

I want the default value of Date_time_2_c to be Date_Time_1_c+1 hour. How do I use addhours here? or is there any other solution?

Thanks,

Shariq

Do attachments in Chatter count toward the organizations storage usage?

-Thanks

Hello to all,

I'm new to Salesforce.com, and am curious to know if there is any resources available which provide reference to what formulas (validation rule, or value based) work with other functions when properly nested. What would really help me would be an organized chart in which confirmed what function combinations work, and which combinations do not work. Thank you for any help!

Hello,

I am trying to create a workflow on object "Cases". I have a look up field on Cases called Internal_Originator_c. I want to notify this person whenever the case ownership changes. In the workflow formula, I am writing ISCHANGED(OwnerID) but I am getting the following error.

Error: Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula

Why? Can someone sugget a better solution, please? I really appreciate the help.

Hello,

We are using cases for incident tracking in salesforce.com. There is a "close case" button on the cases page that when clicked, takes the user to another page from where the case can be closed by writing case resolution description and changing status to closed. However, the case close button is still on the detail page even when the case is closed. My manager wants the "close case" button to disappear if the status is closed. We also have a status called reopened. I want the close case button to reappear if the case is reopened.

Can someone pelase help me? How can this be done? I appreciate the help. Thanks!

My company is trying to refine our SLA's and gather data on how much time staff is spending on any particular issue of with specific customers.  We are using the Case Age in Business Hours module and that has been a big help. However, I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the Case Age from counting time that a particular case spends in a pending status and only provide time that the case was in an open or work in progress state.

• March 13, 2009