• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Just lookig for a little advice.  On the Account object I have a related list - Call Reports.  I would like to create a custom button to add to this related list.  I need the button to get the Account Id and insert it in a URL and then launch the URL to a custom report I've created.  Can apex code be inserted in a URL? 

Thanks

• April 07, 2011

Hi

I have used the deploy tool with change sets to mosve custom fields and objects from test to production.  What I can't figure out is how to move chage to standard objects to production.  For instance, I added a number of new values to the Status picklist on the Camapign Member object but can't seem to figure out how to get them into production.

Thanks for any advice

I am trying make a change to the Campaign Members object.  Currently if the Status of Responded is picked from a picklist the responded checkbox automatically is set to checked (true).  I want to write a trigger so that this responded checkbox is set to true when any one of several of the picklist values is chosen.

Any ideas would be greatky appreciated!  I'm new to SF admin.....thank!!

As an administrator I am trying to build a report that will give me information on who and how often our custom reports are being run.  Can't seem to get there....any ideas would be helpful

I have creates a number of custom fields on the Contact object.  I would like these fields to be available for the Campaign Members layout, and also available to be used in the Campaign Members lists.  I can't seem to find the right way to do this...thanks for any guidance