• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've never used SalesForce before so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but looking through the wiki only made me even more confused so I figured I'd ask here.

My client has a secure area on his website, where users can apply for access and their data is stored in a MySQL db on his server. When an admin goes in the back-end and enables access for this applicant, their data also needs to be sent to SalesForce so that the client can send them email updates, newsletters and so on. I'm not sure how to set this up as there seems to be many different ways/places in which data can be inserted. Looking for any help I can get... sample code would be awesome.

I've never used SalesForce before so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but looking through the wiki only made me even more confused so I figured I'd ask here.

My client has a secure area on his website, where users can apply for access and their data is stored in a MySQL db on his server. When an admin goes in the back-end and enables access for this applicant, their data also needs to be sent to SalesForce so that the client can send them email updates, newsletters and so on. I'm not sure how to set this up as there seems to be many different ways/places in which data can be inserted. Looking for any help I can get... sample code would be awesome.