• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Pressing enter key on form with commandButton not working in IE, but it works fine in firefox. Its a search box and when I type something I want to hit enter to initiate the search. Any pointers...that I can try...

HI

I have created a static VF page. I am able to view it if Iinclude it in other page.

However if i give the URL directly like /home/staticVFpage then i dont see it...

Hi,

I have a action function which is called on onchange() event it works fine in firefox, however it is niot getting called in IE8.

Please let me know any work arounds or things which I can check.

I have tried the following for the startUrl in Site.login method. But the returnURL still returns only the 1st parameter. It should return both the parameters in the url.

--------------------------------------------------------

startUrl = '/home?a=' + value1 + '~b=' + value2;
PageReference page = Site.login(username, password, startUrl);

String temp = page.getParameters().get('retURL');
temp = temp.replaceAll('~', '&');
page.getParameters().put('retURL', temp);

return page;
--------------------------------------------------

OR

Used '+' instead of '&' in the startURL.

-----------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions that I can try to make it work....

Hi I have following piece of code,

return page;

Here the returnURL shows the correct url but after the actual redirect it just redirects to the page with the 1st parameter, so i get

'/home?a=' + value1

which is wrong.... 

I am using Site.login with the start Url as null. Once the user is successfully logged in I want to redirect it to some page. I need to check if the user is successfully logged in or not? I am currently checking if the Site.login return null then it is unsuccessful. And then I try to redirect.

The page is getting redirected but the user is not logged in. How can I check if the user is actually logged in.....

Hi,

Pressing enter key on form with commandButton not working in IE, but it works fine in firefox. Its a search box and when I type something I want to hit enter to initiate the search. Any pointers...that I can try...

HI

I have created a static VF page. I am able to view it if Iinclude it in other page.

However if i give the URL directly like /home/staticVFpage then i dont see it...

Hi,

I have a action function which is called on onchange() event it works fine in firefox, however it is niot getting called in IE8.

Please let me know any work arounds or things which I can check.

Hi I have following piece of code,

return page;

Here the returnURL shows the correct url but after the actual redirect it just redirects to the page with the 1st parameter, so i get

'/home?a=' + value1

which is wrong.... 

I am using Site.login with the start Url as null. Once the user is successfully logged in I want to redirect it to some page. I need to check if the user is successfully logged in or not? I am currently checking if the Site.login return null then it is unsuccessful. And then I try to redirect.

The page is getting redirected but the user is not logged in. How can I check if the user is actually logged in.....

Hi i am developing a visual force pages in the portal , I have an application which has two related document records.Application and document are two related custom object.I have an admission status field in the application object. Once the application field status changes to interview complete , then two documents are generated . I have created a link in the portal , where when a user clicks on it , takes him to application page , then if he clicks on other link it takes him to the documents page.now, i need to show the generated documents in the page. how can do this ??/ any ideas ???

• May 24, 2010

Hi,

I have created a webpage in visualforce,  a very simple page infact.

Take a look at the web page. http://funcode-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/

There used to be another save button in the code,  it will be diaplayed for the admin who is creating the page,

but it is not displaying in the webpage for the end user...

Please help me out in this.

Hi,

I am trying to make a Site.login call with passing some parameters to returning page like this

Site.Login(username,password,'/createTest?avalue=XXXX&bvalue=YYYYY')

Looks like this redirect is not taking more than one parameter, so I am able to read avalue, but bvalue doesn't gets passed across at all.

Any help?

Hi all,

Please check the code and reply me .

The problem is after user login to the site . it should be redirected to " hpage"(vf page which will act as a homepage)

In this case , i couldnot be able to redirect to that page.

genius pls help me out .

Code below :

global class LoginController {
    global String username {get; set;}
    global String password {get; set;}

global PageReference login() {
        String startUrl = System.currentPageReference().getParameters().get('hpeppdemo-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/SiteLogin?StartURL=/Welcomepage/hpage');
        return Site.login(username, password,'hpeppdemo-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/SiteLogin?StartURL=/Welcomepage/hpage');
    }

global LoginController () {}

global static testMethod void testSiteLoginController () {
        // Instantiate a new controller with all parameters in the page
        SiteLoginController controller = new SiteLoginController ();
        controller.username = 'test@salesforce.com';
        controller.password = '123456'; 

System.assertEquals(controller.login(),null);                           
    }    
}

Whether the format of the start url is correct ?

Regards
Ramesh