• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,

This is my situation:

I have a web-to-lead form set up on my website. I'm trying to use a lead assignment rule to send an email using an email template to one of our SalesForce users whenever a lead record is placed into the database. The checkbox for "Set this as the active lead assignment rule" is checked. In criteria, whenever i put "True" no lead record is populated in the database and no email is sent. When I put "False" in the criteria the lead object is placed into the database, but now email is sent to the selected user.

As another note, the template I'm using has been testing and works.

Hello!

I need someone with a few years in the SalesForce saddle to help design a product tracking system. It should be pretty straightforward, but since this is my first time I would feel a whole lot better if I had someone (a SalesForce mentor?) to:

• Evaluate my logic for design and clarity and tell me when I'm wrong
  • Help with (what I hope are) simple triggers and workflow
  • Be available to do future work for hire

The logic is mapped out and I've even partially implemented most of it in the developer edition and it seems to work well, but who knows - I could be an idiot and need to start over.

The thing is, as I get more into this I am excited about the possibilities, but I know that someone with more background could do this better and more quickly than I can.

I think what I need can all be done with custom objects and minor formula tweaking.

I'm hoping someone out there could use some cash? If you're interested, please contact me through this board and leave me your phone number.

Thanks much!

Alex