• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have two types of pricing - one being MSP / per-month pricing. For our MSP price book, we have entered all pricing as per one month. To calculate the total amount due, we created a field '#of Month Committed' which is then multiplied by (MSPPrice*Quantity) and reflected in a second field we created "Total Payment Due". However, for reporting measures, this is not reflected as the total price of the opprtunity as the SalesPrice is only taking the MSP Prince * Quantity and not taking into account the number of months.

Support tells me I need to create a way to calculate the sum of the values of the product amounts so that it is reflected on the opportunity level.

I'm not a developer.

Anyone..?

• April 18, 2012
I am trying to figure out how to create accurate maintain and update my "Account Record Type" field - When a sales rep converts a lead to a contact .. they need to associate that contact to an Account and if an account does not exist than they need to create a new account.... this account type should = prospect .. but once a closed WON oppostuniry is made under that account it should updated to cusotmer ... I need a trigger to make this happen... Can anyone help? Thanks