• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have installed the Campaign Member Mass Task Creator 1.1 app from the AppExchange and the functionality works well apart from when using the filter criteria, to filter the returned results.

We only want to filter on Member Status (i.e. Sent / Responded) and Type (Lead / Contact or Both), however within the Apex Code this is using other criteria e.g. Zip, Post Code and therefore returning inaccurate results.

Does anyone know how I can disable this or amend the code so it only searches purely based on whether this is a lead, contact (or both), and the member status??

Many thanks in advance.

• July 22, 2010

Hi,

Colleagues are required to add attachments to Opportunities that they do not own, however there is no possible way using standard salesforce functionality to send an email alert to the Opportunity owner.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this using triggers?

Your help would be much appreciated! Thanks...

• May 28, 2010

Hi,

I have installed the Campaign Member Mass Task Creator 1.1 app from the AppExchange and the functionality works well apart from when using the filter criteria, to filter the returned results.

We only want to filter on Member Status (i.e. Sent / Responded) and Type (Lead / Contact or Both), however within the Apex Code this is using other criteria e.g. Zip, Post Code and therefore returning inaccurate results.

Does anyone know how I can disable this or amend the code so it only searches purely based on whether this is a lead, contact (or both), and the member status??

Many thanks in advance.

• July 22, 2010

Hi,

Colleagues are required to add attachments to Opportunities that they do not own, however there is no possible way using standard salesforce functionality to send an email alert to the Opportunity owner.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this using triggers?

Your help would be much appreciated! Thanks...

• May 28, 2010