• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear All,

In checkbox properties Required option is not enabled?

how to make it enable or any other way to achieve this.

please help me out in this.

Thank you

regards,

prakash

Hi all,

is it possible to edit the record when its in locked state?

Please help me out or give some other suggestions on this?

Thank you

regards

prakash.k.k.

Hi all,

I do know to how to lock the whole record , can you please help me in this.

or else

i want to disable the inline edit and edit button in the page , how to do?

regards,

prakash

Hi all,

How to restrict users to access the mail merge template, i want to give access to particular template to the particular user. only the selected template should be visible to the selected user, please help me in this

thank you in advance

regards,

prakash

Hi all,

I am having text field, in that i want to dispaly the Fiscal Year and quarter of our company which we assigned in sales force.

Right Now I want to get the current Date Fiscal Year and Quarter from the company profile object, also i want to get the Fiscal year for the specified date by the user (eg:- if the user enter's one date in the text field then i want to display the fiscal year and quarter of the date entered by the user).the fiscal year should taken from the company profile,

but i do know how to get the FY and Quarter from the company profile, please help me in this issue.

Thank you all in advance,

regards,

prakash

HI all,

i want to know how to trigger or call work flow rule from approval process, 

or else whether it is possible to use the approval process before the work flow rule for an object.

please help me in this, iam very new to this...

regards,

prakash

Hi all,

I do know to how to lock the whole record , can you please help me in this.

or else

i want to disable the inline edit and edit button in the page , how to do?

regards,

prakash

Hi all,

How to restrict users to access the mail merge template, i want to give access to particular template to the particular user. only the selected template should be visible to the selected user, please help me in this

thank you in advance

regards,

prakash

Hi all,

I am having text field, in that i want to dispaly the Fiscal Year and quarter of our company which we assigned in sales force.

Right Now I want to get the current Date Fiscal Year and Quarter from the company profile object, also i want to get the Fiscal year for the specified date by the user (eg:- if the user enter's one date in the text field then i want to display the fiscal year and quarter of the date entered by the user).the fiscal year should taken from the company profile,

but i do know how to get the FY and Quarter from the company profile, please help me in this issue.

Thank you all in advance,

regards,

prakash

HI all,

i want to know how to trigger or call work flow rule from approval process, 

or else whether it is possible to use the approval process before the work flow rule for an object.

please help me in this, iam very new to this...

regards,

prakash