• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I am using the code given beow nad it gives me an exception : "System.TypeException: Invalid date/time: 11/11/2010"

THe code I am using is

datetime mydatetime;
mydatetime = datetime.parse('11/11/2010');

Cna someone please suggest the solution.

Regards

Himanshoo

• August 23, 2010

Hi, Is it possible to add the "Voting" button (used in Microsoft outlook under email options) in an outbound email that is sent out from salesforce using workflows? We need this capability because the email that is being send out to user needs either "Approval" or "Rejection" as their response. Therefore having a voting button will grealy help with the usability. Appreciate all your feedbacks on this.

Thanks and regards,

Himanshoo

• June 18, 2010

Hi,

I'm reading the Salesforce1 App Developer Guide and on page 24 it's say "Pull down and release the navigation menu to refresh" but it doesn't work. it is impossible to refresh the navigation menu without logout and login again.

Additional Info: I used a Nexus 4 with Android 4.4.... 

Thank you very much.

I wrote a basic APEX Class that helps create a case from a VisualForce page and need to write a test class for it. I am far from being a developer and managed to get the class uop and running but I do not have the foggiest idea where to start for a test class

public class SubmitCaseController {
    public Case c { get; set; }
    public SubmitCaseController() {
        c = new Case();
    }
    public PageReference submitCase() {
            try {   

// Specify DML options to ensure the assignment rules are executed
                Database.DMLOptions dmlOpts = new Database.DMLOptions();
                c.Created_By_User__c = UserInfo.getUserId();
                c.OwnerId = '00G30000003El5v';
                c.RecordTypeId = '012n00000004I1r';
                c.Origin = 'Internal Ticketing';
                c.setOptions(dmlOpts);

// Insert the case
                INSERT c;
                return new PageReference('/apex/thank_you_case_submission');
            } catch (Exception e) {
                ApexPages.addMessages(e);
                return null;
            }

}
 }

Hi all,

I have to check if some users has access to some accounts.
I tryed query UserRecordAccess but as I know I cant put two list in conditions...
I tryed something like that:

[    SELECT     RecordId
     FROM     UserRecordAccess
      WHERE     HasEditAccess = true ANDRecordId IN : sRecrdsIds  AND UserId IN : sUsersIds
  ];

Is it even possible to check if for eg 10 users has access to 10 accounts?
Or mayby is there some other, smarter way to achive that? :)

Hi,

I have a custom date field last_Modified_date__c on Account object. I am writing a before upate trigger, and some part of the code must execute only when last_Modified_date__c != NULL. I get the error 'Invalid field for Sobject Account when i refer the last modified field. How can I overcome this situation and check the null vlaue in the trigger for date field?

Thank You in advance for your help.

• November 25, 2013
Hi,

I use this code:::

public static void createField(){
    MetadataService.MetadataPort service = createService();     
    MetadataService.CustomField customField = new MetadataService.CustomField();
    customField.fullName = 'Test__c.TestField__c';
    customField.label = 'Test Field';
    customField.type_x = 'Text';
    customField.length = 42;
    MetadataService.AsyncResult[] results = service.create(
       new List<MetadataService.Metadata> { customField });
}

I want to create this metadataservice.metadataport instance but i can't use. It's gives ERROR invalid types. How can i use this, plz help me, Your response is highly appriciated.

Uma shankar

Hi.,

Have created MS word doc using Visual force (similar to standard Mail merge functionality).

Main Key is here,

<apex:page standardController="Order__c" recordSetVar="Order" showHeader="false" contentType="application/msword" extensions="Date_Update_ACL" action="{!update_date}">

The reason to move to custom functionality instead of using mail merge in Activity History, we need to generate mail merge doc for more than one record, upon generating the doc we need to update some fields in that record.

Here the problem is, our visual force page generate the MS Word doc in Fire Fox browser but not working in internet explorer.

I dont understand the reason, have you faced this kind of issue, any workaround for this? 

Any help appreciated.

Note: PDF can be generated easily but we need to generate in MS word