• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I can't modfy the existing status on the standard object contract. The error message

"Impossible to delete this value. This picklist must hava at least a value in the status category Activated" : my translation of the french message.

(In french : Impossible de supprimer cette valeur. Cette liste de sélection doit avoir au moins une valeur dans la catégorie de statut En cours d'approbation.)

Nevertheless I deleted every contracts on my sandbox (there is no one in production either).

I've made a Visualforce page in order to include it in a section of a presentation layout. I've also made a simple controller. Then I drag and drop this page in my presentation layout. The visual Force page is included.

But when I launch the interface with the new button on the right object, I can't see my section in the correspondant layout. There is no clue of it in the source code (seen via firebug).

Here is the code :

My apex page :

<apex:page standardController="OBSA_Prestations__c" extensions="OBSA_CentreCompPrestaController">
    <apex:form id="myForm">
        <apex:inputField id="blabla" value="{!OBSA_Prestations__c.Centre_de_competences__c}" />
        <apex:inputField id="thePanelCentreDeCo" value="{!OBSA_Prestations__c.Contact__c}"   />
        <apex:outputField id="bloblo" value="bloblo"   />
   </apex:form>        
</apex:page>

My controller :

public with sharing class OBSA_CentreCompPrestaController {
    public  OBSA_Prestations__c prestation {set; get;}

public OBSA_CentreCompPrestaController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        prestation = new OBSA_Prestations__c();
        prestation  = (OBSA_Prestations__c)controller.getRecord();

}

}

It's active and checked.

Does anyone has an idea?

I use force.com IDE to deploy a sandbox to another sandbox in order to test my deployment plan. I can add new apex classes and custom objects but I can't  overwrite existing one.

To be exact when I try to overwrite I receive the "deployment successfull" message. But after refreshing my workspace I use Wnmerge to check the update of destination file and the differences are still there.

I use force.com IDE to deploy a sandbox to another sandbox in order to test my deployment plan. I can add new apex classes and custom objects but I can't  overwrite existing one.

To be exact when I try to overwrite I receive the "deployment successfull" message. But after refreshing my workspace I use Wnmerge to check the update of destination file and the differences are still there.