• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm new here! And bought the "small business thing" and is only one user. I use the system to track all my private contacts, because Outlook was not enough.

I have the following questions:

1. Can you change the "stay in touch e-mail” so you can not see it’s “Salesforce”, the name seems a little unfortunate when one uses the system, because it makes people think you want to sell them something. I am within HR and here selling a less fortunate word.

2. How can I automatically ensure that all the mail I send ends up in the system (Iøm using a Mac), I think it seems “a little half” that I have to sit and type it manually in, or use this extra program "Mail Drop” (Mac) ?

3. Is there a specific reason to not support Mac as they do with PC? And if not, when will their so no new software to attribute this?

4. As a new user, it is just as though it seems “a little amateur like” compared to, for example High Rice here you can to book appointments at the same time you place the info in the system, when you sent it to one of the 5 different, is this here the same? Or will that be better if I pay more, better solusion?

5. I have only the small business thing. Can some tell me if it’s getting better if I pay more? (What I have today is not what I was hoping to get at all).

6. I also have an exchange account, can I get Salesforce automatic work together (synchronise with exchange?)

My dream is really just to update all information online and then download a file I can use in my outlook, and save all the movements I make from my email, but I think “all the time” there is something that can not, then there is a Salesforce logo on nearly everything, or its very difficult to get a report out and like that? Hm… Help me before I just dump this system ;-/

I'm new here! And bought the "small business thing" and is only one user. I use the system to track all my private contacts, because Outlook was not enough.

1. Can you change the "stay in touch e-mail” so you can not see it’s “Salesforce”, the name seems a little unfortunate when one uses the system, because it makes people think you want to sell them something. I am within HR and here selling a less fortunate word.

2. How can I automatically ensure that all the mail I send ends up in the system (Iøm using a Mac), I think it seems “a little half” that I have to sit and type it manually in, or use this extra program "Mail Drop” (Mac) ?

3. Is there a specific reason to not support Mac as they do with PC? And if not, when will their so no new software to attribute this?

4. As a new user, it is just as though it seems “a little amateur like” compared to, for example High Rice here you can to book appointments at the same time you place the info in the system, when you sent it to one of the 5 different, is this here the same? Or will that be better if I pay more, better solusion?

5. I have only the small business thing. Can some tell me if it’s getting better if I pay more? (What I have today is not what I was hoping to get at all).

6. I also have an exchange account, can I get Salesforce automatic work together (synchronise with exchange?)

My dream is really just to update all information online and then download a file I can use in my outlook, and save all the movements I make from my email, but I think “all the time” there is something that can not, then there is a Salesforce logo on nearly everything, or its very difficult to get a report out and like that? Hm… Help me before I just dump this system ;-/