• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone on a contract basis to customize Salesforce for my company.  Particularly we have needs in workflow rules for both New Client Acquisition as well as Sales Cycle management.  Sales force is ugly and I want a visual tech to help make it more user friendly.  Finally we need integration with our website and a handful of other online resources.

I need someone who has done this before successfully and can provide references or if the developer would like to learn on the job they can but will be hired on an internship basis only.

I need someone that knows how to ask the right questions so I end up with a good product.  If interested send me an email

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone on a contract basis to customize Salesforce for my company.  Particularly we have needs in workflow rules for both New Client Acquisition as well as Sales Cycle management.  Sales force is ugly and I want a visual tech to help make it more user friendly.  Finally we need integration with our website and a handful of other online resources.

I need someone who has done this before successfully and can provide references or if the developer would like to learn on the job they can but will be hired on an internship basis only.

I need someone that knows how to ask the right questions so I end up with a good product.  If interested send me an email