• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are a Global professional IT Services Company providing CRM Services specialized in Salesforce.com, Virtual Assistant Services, Customized Software Development and Staff Augmentation Solutions to various businesses around the world.

We have implemented innumerous projects on Salesforce.com and some for prestigious clients, we have multiple resources on Salesforce.com raging from Architects, Developers, admins and BA’s right here in US and in our offshore.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Santosh.

santosh@sysnetts.com

We are a Global professional IT Services Company providing CRM Services specialized in Salesforce.com, Virtual Assistant Services, Customized Software Development and Staff Augmentation Solutions to various businesses around the world.

We have implemented innumerous projects on Salesforce.com and some for prestigious clients, we have multiple resources on Salesforce.com raging from Architects, Developers, admins and BA’s right here in US and in our offshore.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Santosh.

santosh@sysnetts.com

Hi

We are looking for a piece of straight-forward development work that I would like completed in the next 4 weeks.  There will be on-going, additional, ad-hoc work over the next year or so.

In short we are looking for a native sf "cart" object that we can use to:

process e-commerce orders -  ie add to & remove from cart

process payments from, for example, paypal

provide customers with invoice / receipting & a simple order / payment history

We are using VF pages via a SF site, with authenticated users, however, it's the function that we are more interested in at this stage.

We are in the UK but are happy to look off-shore - pls provide contact details and any relevant experience. looking to engage within the next 5 days.

thanks

les

Hi All,

If anyone knows how you build fancy visualforce reports on salesforce and would like a couple days work (Paid of course) please read what we require below and let me know if you are interested in carrying out the work.

• Fed by fields from Opportunities (multiple record types)
  • Need to be able to select the Opportunity Owners and set up reports for different teams (Teams can be public groups)
  • Chart plots the close date on the X axis against the Prospect Evaluation Score (%) on the Y axis
  • Each opportunity on the chart will appear in a colour (defined by Category field in opportunity)
  • Each opportunity will also appear as small, medium or large item on the chart dependent on size (defined by ‘Monthly policy sales’ field in opportunity)
  • Chart will need to print off on A3 landscape and will need to be attractively designed rather than just a set of lines
  • When printed a second page will be required that lists each of the opportunities along with the other details that pull together for the report. Each opportunity line will be numbered and correspond with the numbered items on the chart, so that the user can easily see which chart item is linked to each opportunity
  • When viewed on screen the user should be able to click on each item on the chart and be taken straight to the appropriate opportunity page
  • It would also be good to be able to hover over each item on the chart to get summary information on the opportunity (e.g. Account, Product, Monthly policy sales)

Example of the report

Kind Regards

James

• July 07, 2010

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone on a contract basis to customize Salesforce for my company.  Particularly we have needs in workflow rules for both New Client Acquisition as well as Sales Cycle management.  Sales force is ugly and I want a visual tech to help make it more user friendly.  Finally we need integration with our website and a handful of other online resources.

I need someone who has done this before successfully and can provide references or if the developer would like to learn on the job they can but will be hired on an internship basis only.

I need someone that knows how to ask the right questions so I end up with a good product.  If interested send me an email