• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, there

Recently I have created Site in one multilingual environment.

I use custom label in site, and recently while testing I noticed that on different computers I get the same label in differrent language.

Guest user that is assigned to the particular Site has English language defined.

Can somebody explain why do I get different languages on different machine.

Thanks and best regards

Hi, guys.

I need help with very strange issue.

Let me describe it.

I'm developing now some VF Page for Customer Portal. There is a simple button in this page, and its' handler does not execute any DML.

It just collects information and returns to the same page.

So, when I click the button, I totally randomly get one of  two results:

1. Everything works fine, and there is no any warning or exception in debug log
  2. I see standard text of Insufficient Privileges exception instead of the page content (though I remain on the same page), and debug log is totally clear – no warnings, no exceptions.

Below you can find the code of handler method

public Pagereference addCnt()
      {
            famAvailable = new List<Selectoption>();
            famAvailable.add(new Selectoption('', '--None--'));
            cntAvailable = new List<Selectoption>();
            for(String fmId : famIdMap.keySet())
            {
                  famAvailable.add(new Selectoption(fmId, famIdMap.get(fmId)));
            }
            mode = 'new';
            Apexpages.currentPage().getParameters().put('sesId', SessionId);
            return null;
      }

Class is created with sharing

I will really appreciate your help.

Hi, guys

I have to send e-mail with attachment and to tell the truth I do succeed with this.

I do get e-mails with HTML file attached.

But... no matter what content-type has my attachment, I get html file which contains CONTENT meta directive that leads me to the servlet which downloads attachment as soon as I open this HTML.

What I really what to get, is the physical file attachment itself or just somehow to retrieve the link that I get in HTML.

Can anyone help me with this?

Hello everybody,

I have some problems with PDF rendering, I created empty page with just renderAs="pdf" and of course sidebar="false".

PDF page itself is rendered but instead of empty page it shows me "calendar"

JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Today

I will really appreciate if someone can tell me what causes this behavior, because it already drives me crazy :smileysad: 

Hello there.

I have got a very interesting developing problem.

There is a page in our system that takes a Contact ID and renders a PDF with different information about the contact.

By some criteria I can get a list of such PDF documents for different contacts, each PDF contains 5 pages of text/image information (~2.5 MB).

I'm wondering if there is any way to get such list of PDF documents and join them into one big document, using Apex and Visual Force like reading content from PageReference() and join it with another one into the result PDF document.

I will appreciate any help that can help me to solve this puzzle.

Hi, guys.

I need help with very strange issue.

Let me describe it.

I'm developing now some VF Page for Customer Portal. There is a simple button in this page, and its' handler does not execute any DML.

It just collects information and returns to the same page.

So, when I click the button, I totally randomly get one of  two results:

1. Everything works fine, and there is no any warning or exception in debug log
  2. I see standard text of Insufficient Privileges exception instead of the page content (though I remain on the same page), and debug log is totally clear – no warnings, no exceptions.

Below you can find the code of handler method

public Pagereference addCnt()
      {
            famAvailable = new List<Selectoption>();
            famAvailable.add(new Selectoption('', '--None--'));
            cntAvailable = new List<Selectoption>();
            for(String fmId : famIdMap.keySet())
            {
                  famAvailable.add(new Selectoption(fmId, famIdMap.get(fmId)));
            }
            mode = 'new';
            Apexpages.currentPage().getParameters().put('sesId', SessionId);
            return null;
      }

Class is created with sharing

I will really appreciate your help.

Hi, guys

I have to send e-mail with attachment and to tell the truth I do succeed with this.

I do get e-mails with HTML file attached.

But... no matter what content-type has my attachment, I get html file which contains CONTENT meta directive that leads me to the servlet which downloads attachment as soon as I open this HTML.

What I really what to get, is the physical file attachment itself or just somehow to retrieve the link that I get in HTML.

Can anyone help me with this?

Hello everybody,

I have some problems with PDF rendering, I created empty page with just renderAs="pdf" and of course sidebar="false".

PDF page itself is rendered but instead of empty page it shows me "calendar"

JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Today

I will really appreciate if someone can tell me what causes this behavior, because it already drives me crazy :smileysad: 

i have a case object and it looks up at the Account. (Also, pls Note that we have Person accounts enabled).

Also, i have a contact look up as well to the Case.

Now, i need to override the Standard Look up icon click, to provide a way to create person accounts as well from both Account and contact standard look ups.

So when ever user clicks on standard look up icon, it opens a pop up that has a search dialog and right beside we have a option to create a "New " record if you don't find one.

To put it simple i need to override that "New" button to create a Person Account.

Is this possible?Id so, can you pls let me know the steps.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

sales4ce

Hello there.

I have got a very interesting developing problem.

There is a page in our system that takes a Contact ID and renders a PDF with different information about the contact.

By some criteria I can get a list of such PDF documents for different contacts, each PDF contains 5 pages of text/image information (~2.5 MB).

I'm wondering if there is any way to get such list of PDF documents and join them into one big document, using Apex and Visual Force like reading content from PageReference() and join it with another one into the result PDF document.

I will appreciate any help that can help me to solve this puzzle.