• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All, I am trying to create a Webservice in Apex code which will return Views defined for a specific user for a Contact database.

I know this can be done easily in VF pages using listviewoptions filter. But I need to do it in Apex class. It seems it can be done using Starndard List controller but I am not finding a way to initialize List controller OR call a method which returns list views.

Any help would be greatly appeciated.

I need to find out listview for a specific user. How can I do that using Metadata API?

Any help?

Thanks.

I would like to find out owner of a listview in API. So that I can display views from only a specific user through metadata API. Any help?

Thanks.

Hello folks, anybody has a working example of API calls for Websphere Application Server 7? Looks like SoapBindingStub and SforceServiceLocator classes are gone with this version. So I am not able to set end point URL and session ID for doing query after login.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi All, I am very new to Salesforce and trying to use RAD webservices explorer to login using my id and password. I get following

Invalid username or password, locked out or Self-Service portal is not enabled.

I dont want to enable Self-service portal for my user id as I plan to query contacts and other things using API. I am able to login fine with user id and password on developer.force.com.

Any ideas?

Thank  you very much.

I need to find out listview for a specific user. How can I do that using Metadata API?

Any help?

Thanks.