• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi sir

i am using Developer version. we have one managed package(includes 4 custom objects).we want to install it to another instance.but before preparing the package,we want to set the permissions for custom objects for ex.for 2 objects customers should not be able to edit,create only view.I am a newbie here..i have found that there is Profile settings(i have created one custom profile and given permissions for custom objects) while preparing the package..but when i have upload it ,all the components will upload  but for profile settings will not upload it shows the message as---N/A  under available versions and while installing in customer instance the profile settings is not including...please how to include profile settings in managed package?or any alter natives to set the permissions for custom objects before uploading the package?

Hi sir,

I am working on salesforce development from last 2 months,but i am not able to become expert  in apex programming..what is the basic program we should know to become a successfull programmer in Apex..Any books ,or any guidance please?

Hi sir,

I am newbie to salesforce..i want know the basic difference between object name and API name in simple words?please..

Hi sir,

I am working on salesforce development from last 2 months,but i am not able to become expert  in apex programming..what is the basic program we should know to become a successfull programmer in Apex..Any books ,or any guidance please?

Hi sir,

I am newbie to salesforce..i want know the basic difference between object name and API name in simple words?please..

WIthout a significant background in programming, how realistic would it be to learn Apex and about how much time would I need to commit to prepare for the developer certification training (for a reasonably intelligent individual)?  Should I start with Java or can I jump right into Apex?

To give you an idea of my background, I've studied javascript and have made my way around basic php but nothing too daunting.

Thanks for any help.