• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a trigger that is run when a Self-Service Portal user adds an attachment to a case.

I would like to know if there is anyway to set a debug log for this event because setting it up for the Administrator doesn't show any record and I couldn't find a way to set it up for the Portal user.

Thx

• July 20, 2010

Hi,

I am trying to run Ant Tool. I have followed  the below steps.

Installation

1. Download Apache Ant, version 1.6 or newer.
  2. To ensure that the appropriate environment variables are set for Ant, follow the instructions in Installing Ant.
  3. From the distribution zip file, copy ant-salesforce.jar into your Ant installation lib/ directory.
  4. If your network requires an HTTP proxy, follow the instructions in Proxy Configuration.

Deploying Sample Metadata

1. Go to the sample subdirectory.
  2. Open the build.properties file and substitute a valid Salesforce username and password. If you are using a security token, paste the 25-digit token value to the end of your password. (Note: A Sandbox or Developer Edition organization is strongly recommended for testing).
  3. Open a command shell and navigate to the sample subdirectory.
  4. Run ant test. This will deploy sample metadata into your Salesforce organization and retrieve it again into a local directory. The sample build.xml contains other targets illustrating various deploy and retrieve options.

In command prompt I have reached till sample directory. Now how can I run “ant test”? There is nothing called “ant test” in the given salesforce zip file.

D:\Softwares\salesforce.com\Ant tool\sample> 

Can anybody help me?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a trigger that is run when a Self-Service Portal user adds an attachment to a case.

I would like to know if there is anyway to set a debug log for this event because setting it up for the Administrator doesn't show any record and I couldn't find a way to set it up for the Portal user.

Thx

• July 20, 2010