• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I am not able to solve this through SF support so I am really hoping that someone here can tell me were to begin fixing this issue.

Standard users are not able to resave an opportunity(any record type) after updating. They receive the following error.

Opportunity Edit

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger npe03.Donations caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: npe03.Donations: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: sObject type 'npe03__Recurring_Donation__c' is not supported.: (npe03)

As System admin, I am able to resave on update with no problems, so I'm assuming it's a security/permission error?, but I am unable to find the issue triggering this error.

We have the following packages installed in our Non profit instance.

Recurring Donations Salesforce.com Foundation 2.0.12
Relationships Salesforce.com Foundation 2.0.1
Affiliations Salesforce.com Foundation 1.55
Contacts & Organizations salesforce.com Foundation 2.1.4
Households Salesforce.com Foundation 2.4.7

Hi, I am not able to solve this through SF support so I am really hoping that someone here can tell me were to begin fixing this issue.

Standard users are not able to resave an opportunity(any record type) after updating. They receive the following error.

Opportunity Edit

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger npe03.Donations caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: npe03.Donations: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: sObject type 'npe03__Recurring_Donation__c' is not supported.: (npe03)

As System admin, I am able to resave on update with no problems, so I'm assuming it's a security/permission error?, but I am unable to find the issue triggering this error.

We have the following packages installed in our Non profit instance.

Recurring Donations Salesforce.com Foundation 2.0.12
Relationships Salesforce.com Foundation 2.0.1
Affiliations Salesforce.com Foundation 1.55
Contacts & Organizations salesforce.com Foundation 2.1.4
Households Salesforce.com Foundation 2.4.7