• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Below is the error we receive via email.    We are using a web to lead contact form through the salesforce API.

The issue is sometimes the web form posts to salesforce, and sometimes the same data on the form doesnt post and we receive this error message. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

----

Alert: Salesforce.com experienced the following problem creating the lead below:

Reason: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20096:
ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CUSER", line 2957
ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.SLEAD", line 1589
ORA-06512: at line 1
: {call sLead.update_leads(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)})}
   Lead Capture Page: Not available.

I have an existing form already that connects and saves data to salesforce with no issues.  What I am trying to do is where I am having the issue.

We have another custom tab that i would like to store the data into from the web form if it meets certain logic.  For example:

If field = 'X', send lead to "leads tab", if field = 'Y' send data to "custom leads tab".  Sending data to the custom tab is where the issue lies for multiple reasons.

1)  I can only generate HTML for the leads tab. I can not do it for a custom leads tab.  So I can not store data in those feilds

2)  I'm assuming I need to do some APEX coding to get the leads in the custom tab as well, but need assistance with that.

From the looks of it, it seems that I have to put everything in the leads tab, and then write an APEX script to bring it to the other tab.  Can anyone confirm this, and guide me in the right direction?